C9 ROLL CALL

Nell

As I miss everyone I was just wondering how many of you I am likely to see at C9, all being well of course. I hope to go but I have to wait and see if I can get the time off work! what about you guys?

*hugs all*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definately going Nell, hope you can come, I think I missed you last time round.

LOL I'm usually trying to pluck up the courage to either speak to a guest or someone I think I recognise from the forums :P daft bat!!

Hi, relatively new to the forum, but a major LOTR nut. Have been experiencing it all since John Rhys-Davies signed me an autograph which read: "Keep weilding the pen. Here's to you & a great future!" at CM3.

I survived the madness of CM4 (got all those hobbits) & have always found LOTR fans the most approachable & accepting. Needless to say, am a huge Tolkien/LOTR fan. Will be going to CM9 & hope to see some of you guys from the forum (if I can work p the courage/work out who everyone is).

With much love & goodness.....Victor :help:

Im going not being on this part of the forum for a while, hoping they get the hobbits back then i can get the other half to carry round my life size hobbit cut out while i sutbley hang around elijah all day

RARGH!

I'm going :D For the whole weekend. Can't miss me, I'll be wearing the patched jacket of doom, it did have Smaug painted across the back of it, but that's now covered in patches. Bwahahaha.

This time however, I vow not to drink nearly as much as all the other CM's.

Funny how I say that everytime before a CM isn't it? *snort*

Also, another distinguishing feature for those who don't know me, is my red hair.

Well then, here I am, and I shouldn't really be doing this.  Now then, C9, I would love to attend but am afraid, very afraid.  Still - who knows?

937296[/snapback]

why so scared?! we don't bite! ...hard :D

Well then, here I am, and I shouldn't really be doing this.  Now then, C9, I would love to attend but am afraid, very afraid.  Still - who knows?

937296[/snapback]

why so scared?! we don't bite! ...hard :P

942879[/snapback]

You might just - if you knew who he was!!! :lol::P

I can't go. It's the same Orlidamned weekend as Rhys' rugby tour. We'll be in Southsea. :D Perhaps see you all at LFACC?

its been far too long since ive posted in this section, I keep an eye out but not much activity nowadays :P but I am going but just not sure when probably sunday and monday

It always amuses me how many of you all Ive probably walked past at conventions and not known who anyone is...besides Elli now!

But you never know if Im in the right mood I might do Eowyn again but working on a new costume at the moment

Ellie

937296[/snapback]

why so scared?! we don't bite! ...hard :lol:

942879[/snapback]

You might just - if you knew who he was!!! :o:D

I can't go. It's the same Orlidamned weekend as Rhys' rugby tour. We'll be in Southsea. :angry: Perhaps see you all at LFACC?

943464[/snapback]

Southsea in Portsmouth, or a different one? :blink:

Hello Daisy Girl.  Nice to see you again. xx

938196[/snapback]

Hello Chicken! How are you? You'll be pleased to hear that Pippin is now level 12 on RotK... Merry is only 5... muhahaha silly Rohirrim Hobbit. Gondor does it best. *Hugses* Stay safe!

its been far too long since ive posted in this section, I keep an eye out but not much activity nowadays :D but I am going but just not sure when probably sunday and monday

It always amuses me how many of you all Ive probably walked past at conventions and not known who anyone is...besides Elli now!

But you never know if Im in the right mood I might do Eowyn again but working on a new costume at the moment

Ellie

943591[/snapback]

You know me? *shocked* :firedevil::cheesface:B)

So is Southsea near Portsmouth? You know how bad my Geography is. So we get to see you - I will have the whole time free whilst Rhys plays that rough game with a funny shaped ball and Trev watches. Way Hay. Life is not so bad after all.

You there Elf Heart? xx (BTW what sort of tricks do you have in mind? Can I play too - with Leggy?) Mwahaha. :lol:

I don't know how many different Southseas there are, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, it's actually in Portsmouth. Which probably means it isn't the same one, as surely you wood remember if it was Pompey? :firedevil:

Hello Daisy Girl.  Nice to see you again. xx

938196[/snapback]

Hello Chicken! How are you? You'll be pleased to hear that Pippin is now level 12 on RotK... Merry is only 5... muhahaha silly Rohirrim Hobbit. Gondor does it best. *Hugses* Stay safe!

its been far too long since ive posted in this section, I keep an eye out but not much activity nowadays :D but I am going but just not sure when probably sunday and monday

Ellie

943591[/snapback]

You know me? *shocked* :blink::D:lol:

944111[/snapback]

well you are the boy who didn't live...your name is...oh its here somewhere...is it viktor...no...??...oh I know...you're the dark lord aren't you?!!