What did you?

madcat

I bought:

Danny John-Jules autograph for me + one form Laura

Bobby Llewlyns autograph

Bobby's book 'Sudden Wealth' that cost a fiver and came signed as well

A MASSIVE Tom Felton picture with autograph for my friend Sian

An Starlight Express CD with the original 1984 cast

sems not that much merchandise wise but everything was really quite expensive. I will get another book of Bobby's, some jewlery and stuff though, it depends what i've got left once I fund about £30 for a Chris Barrie autograph and god knows how much for a Johnny Depp one - for other mates

i got

-signed stargate script 'point of view' by amanda tapping (then i got chris and mike to sign it)

- signed stargate concept art of desert planet by amanda tapping,

-peice of the stargate iris (origonal one they dismantled)

-few photos

-and the odvios autographs

-then i ran out of money :D

I bought:

John Rhys Davies, Robert Llewellyn & Andy Serkis' autographs

LOTR Trading cards (all three films base sets plus special box)

Serenity cards

Lost cards

a couple of DVDs - Wicker Man (Christopher Lee rocks)

Some Lost pics - manily Dom :D

Buffy Script signed by Jane Espenson

SFX mag

didnt really have alot of money to spend, saving for C9!

Andy Serkis :wub: and Stanislav Ianevski :wub:

I collect those glass cubes with the bubble pics in them so I got 2 of them, one Arwen and one Yoda!

Did really fancy one of those huge Harry Potter posters but thought I was a little old for that sort of thing! :P

WHERE'S MY £610 GONE, I WANT IT BACK!!!!! :(

got 3 autographs from;

Callis x3

Sackhoff x3

Brooks x3

Spiner x3

Shanks x3

Judge x3

Rys Davies x1

Serkis x1

Garcia x1

Leungx 1

I also bought those nice photo thingies from Rich Art, the cast photo ones in black and white. large ones of

Lost

BSG

ST: DS9

ST: TNG

ST: Original Series

5 Captains of Trek

SG-1 - season 9 cast

Atlantis - season 2 cast

Kong

Women of Sci-Fi calander x 1

BSG patch x1

:P

I have to ask - where was Kenneth Cope????  I couldn't see a table for him anywhere and when I asked a couple of crew members they said they thought he was a C9 guest so I stopped looking!!!!

925117[/snapback]

Just to let you know that Kenneth Cope was on the 10th Planet Stall with his daughter Martha who was recently in a episode of Doctor Who

The Robe

I have to ask - where was Kenneth Cope????  I couldn't see a table for him anywhere and when I asked a couple of crew members they said they thought he was a C9 guest so I stopped looking!!!!

925117[/snapback]

Just to let you know that Kenneth Cope was on the 10th Planet Stall with his daughter Martha who was recently in a episode of Doctor Who

The Robe

925138[/snapback]

He was on Saturday, today they moved him next to Bobby near the cartoonists stall for pokemon and the other one

Robert Pattinson auto x2

Katie Leung auto x2

Jorge Garcia auto x2

Andy Serkis auto

Michael Shanks auto

Chris Judge auto

Stanislav Ianevski auto x2

Roger Lloyd Pack auto x2

and some postcards!!

The rest of my money went on petrol, carpark, lunch, hotel, dinner, carpark, breakfast, lunch, carpark!!

Didn't get much as was trying to budget :)

-Just Andy Serkis and Kenneth Cope's autos (both lovely guys... Cope has dreams of being in Harry Potter... he said has to go into hospital next wk as he kept falling off his broomstick lol)

-A ride on the sightseeing wheel (well Serkis was running so late I had to do something with my time!)

-Various sandwiches

-Bottles of wine

What I should have got:

-Photos but Serkis was running late :) and I forgot til after I'd done chatting to Cope and was too scared to go back!

-Map of Manchester. Would have saved me several miles of walking in circles in the rain :lol:

-More autos of course!

Autographs: Matthew Lewis x3 (and one for my friend), Tolfa Safer (and one for my friend), Stanislav Ianevski, Robert Pattinson, Katie Leung, Roger Lloyd Pack, Danny John-Jules, Robert Llwellyn.

Trading cards: HP GOF, HP PS, HP PoA, Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life.

And two large Doctor Who photos (David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston).

Brought some LOST trading cards for £3.

I would have got some t-shirts aswell, but £18 for something thats not even good quality was a rip off.

925210[/snapback]

I can't believe you got some for £3! The cheapest I saw was £5, and most others were like £15.

I meant to get the £5 ones - but I forgot.

And I totally agree about the t shirts, I had only £20 left out of £240 by 2pm on Sunday thanks to my friends borrowing all my cash or begging me to buy them stuff on credit from somewhere far away frm GMEX. Didn't really want a Red Dwarf t shirt anyway... much - Bex bought one though and wore it proudly, and Liz got a Batman one she put in her bag - I thought it was a bit of a rip off really.