PHOTOS

Alx

Rightee ho then, place your photos or your links in here. Unfortun8ly I am not taking my laptop with me so unless I can find a computer ther I will not have a chance until TUESDAY to upload mine, but the link is here

here

I will get them up as soon as possible.

A :firedevil:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone saw a girl walking around with blonde hair, a command rank starfleet uniform on and a coffin bag, with three blue stripes running from her right eye, that was me.

this is it for me till i figure out my finances and if i can make Another Event,.

danny john jules was the best, (prolly cos he's english and more down top earth)

but he settled a debate me and my friends had been having about his career and an old childrens program.

i didn't get as many pics as i'd hoped as i was getting pushed around, but heres what i got.

my fave first - PhotographsbyC-J-H010.jpg

PhotographsbyC-J-H001.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/Midni...sbyC-J-H003.jpg

PhotographsbyC-J-H004.jpg

PhotographsbyC-J-H005.jpg

PhotographsbyC-J-H006.jpg

PhotographsbyC-J-H009.jpg

PhotographsbyC-J-H011.jpg - the only none command star trek uniform i saw

Here are my photos.  :)  Went twice around (once in the morning & once in the afternoon after the talks) to get autographs and photos with all the HP guests!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v376/LN2/CollectorMania/

924894[/snapback]

I love that one of you and Stan it's so sweet! :P

He was the only guest I got an auto from, he was cool :P Although he wouldn't tell me what he's working on at the moment! :D

Another great SMs experience:

I would have had some great pictures but obv the crew were letting their hangover get the best of them.  :D

Here's some of my 130 pictures!

Go Here! (Photobucket)

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

www.netmovienews.com

924969[/snapback]

Hey. Cool pictures. If I recall from a previous post, you're staying at the Jurys Inn right? haha. So am I!

Here are my photos.  :)  Went twice around (once in the morning & once in the afternoon after the talks) to get autographs and photos with all the HP guests!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v376/LN2/CollectorMania/

924894[/snapback]

I love that one of you and Stan it's so sweet! :D

He was the only guest I got an auto from, he was cool :D Although he wouldn't tell me what he's working on at the moment! :D

924925[/snapback]

They were are so sweet!! Did you happen to get a picture with him?? Just curious!

Has anyone got any good Michael Shanks piccies. Mine weren't very good  :P Mine were either too dark or blurry. Or someone got in the way of a good shot by walking past.

924985[/snapback]

This is the best one we got, damm the cap :(

924998[/snapback]

Thanks :wub: Yup, and damn that cap, lol. He was always looking down, so i couldn't see those eyes :wub:

Has anyone got any good Michael Shanks piccies. Mine weren't very good  :P Mine were either too dark or blurry. Or someone got in the way of a good shot by walking past.

924985[/snapback]

This is the best one we got, damm the cap :D

924998[/snapback]

He wasn't wearing the cap today :( although I think he was a bit hungover.

924985[/snapback]

This is the best one we got, damm the cap :D

924998[/snapback]

He wasn't wearing the cap today :D although I think he was a bit hungover.

925092[/snapback]

Awww noooo :( I hope there are gonna be lots of pics from today. Wish i was there :D