Pre-ordered tickets have been posted

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

With the exception of orders placed in the last week, all the pre-ordered standard and early bird tickets were posted out yesterday, and should hopefully be with most people by this weekend.

Tickets ordered in the last six days will be posted out next week.

Regards

showmasters

With the exception of orders placed in the last week, all the pre-ordered standard and early bird tickets were posted out yesterday, and should hopefully be with most people by this weekend.

Regards

showmasters

919633[/snapback]

Woo Hoo!!! Arrived this morning. Not bad for Glasgow!!!

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

www.netmovienews.com

Regards

showmasters

919633[/snapback]

Thanks, I got standard tickets I had ordered earlier today but this means my 'Early bird' order made yesterday will arrive fairly the same time next week?

Looking forward to it.

warm wishes

Dawn ;)

Thanks!

Mine sort of arrived, but the postman didn't bother to knock on the door and get a signature, so I have to go all the way to the post office to get them again!

At least, I assume that was my tickets since I'm not expecting anything else important...

Showmasters Help....

I preordered tickes for the LFCC show but you have sent me tickets for the G-MEX there is no reference number on the tickets. It also says they are non-refundable

HELP PLEASE !!!

919876[/snapback]

Probably worth sending them an e-mail directly. Most peop are over in the US at the mo.

You could try phoning them, I'm not sure if there's anyone left in the office but it's worth a try if you haven't already :)

920045[/snapback]

Thank you All

I have contacted SMS and they have sorted it out for me.

Thanks!

Mine sort of arrived, but the postman didn't bother to knock on the door and get a signature, so I have to go all the way to the post office to get them again!

At least, I assume that was my tickets since I'm not expecting anything else important...

919847[/snapback]

Lol! Apparently when mine arrived they were just posted and a sig was not needed which I thought was odd for Recorded mail. Well.... if that's the case at least you still have your order number for the day incase they do get lost. I always make sure I have a print out. :D

Dawn :gorgeous:

WOOOOO HOOOO

I got my ticket the other day with a nice letter, many thanks Showmasters.

I had to sign for my ticket. The door bell rang, rushed down, not knowing what it was for, i thought it was a parcel for my brother, he always orders stuff, anyway I signed for it and lo and behold it was my ticket, i was so pleased.

Ooooohhh the tickets are pretty looking.

Sweeeeeet

:D

Edited by BluebizzieB

WOOOOO HOOOO

I got my ticket the other day with a nice letter, many thanks Showmasters.

I had to sign for my ticket. The door bell rang, rushed down, not knowing what it was for, i thought it was a parcel for my brother, he always orders stuff, anyway I signed for it and lo and behold it was my ticket, i was so pleased.

Ooooohhh the tickets are pretty looking.

Sweeeeeet

:D

920314[/snapback]

take a spam!

• Moderators

I think it's still ok to order them, although obviously the closer to the event the more risk of them not turning up on time, and it's up to 14 days before they can be officially classed as lost I think.

Hi I ordered my tickets on the 30th of Jan but as of yet haven't recieved them, when should I start to panic?

922727[/snapback]

Teehee same actually, except it was the 27th I think, I'm sure mine and yours will get here, but I was also wondering how long I should wait until I start worrying. ^_^