GMEX Crew Hotel

Jola

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup Sarah I did  :D

905317[/snapback]

Good good! Did i say we wanted Friday and Saturday? I can't quite remember.

Would it be possible to extend that through to Sunday? How much would it cost for that one night at this hotel? (Not particularly wanted atm)

i was wondering how much it would cost to extend the stay too to be honest. does anyone have any idea?

=x=

911265[/snapback]

Without any form of discounted rate, rooms are from £46.95....may be a little more expensive during the event though as I know it's cost me just over £100 for 2 nights, try the site.

Hope that helps hun.

Travel Inn GMEX

If anyone has any questions regarding the hotel can you please e-mail me at my hotmail addy (you'll find that in my profile) as I'll get round to answering it alot quicker that way than via the forum..... :D

Sarah - yes you are down for the Friday and Saturday Nights.

The Sunday Night rate is £55.95 for the room as advertised on their website.

i was wondering how much it would cost to extend the stay too to be honest. does anyone have any idea?

=x=

911265[/snapback]

Without any form of discounted rate, rooms are from £46.95....may be a little more expensive during the event though as I know it's cost me just over £100 for 2 nights, try the site.

Hope that helps hun.

Travel Inn GMEX

911298[/snapback]

probably cheaper to ring them and ask

Anyone know how much parking is at the crew hotel?

912845[/snapback]

That's a good question. Will be driving over on Friday night!

912859[/snapback]

I don't think there is parking at the hotel itself but a car park a few minutes walk away.....

• Moderators
Car parking is available a short distance from this hotel, for which an additional fee may be charged.

50% discount with NCP Great Northern car park situated behind the GMEX centre Off Watson Street.

• Moderators

NCP Website

Facilities & services

Number of spaces : 1224

Disabled bays : 24

Maximum height : 1.9m

CCTV

Accepts credit cards

Safer Parking Scheme

Daily tariffs

3 Hours £ 5.00

3 To 6 Hours £ 7.50

6 To 9 Hours £ 9.50

9 To 12 Hours £ 11.50

12 To 24 Hours £ 15.00

Night Rate 1800-0800 £ 5.50

Any chance people can start a thread "Pointless crap" or similar and put the general joking in there?

I keep seeing new postings in a pinned thread that looks like it was meant to be useful & meaningful, and finding when I look that it's not real news.

:o

Any chance people can start a thread "Pointless crap" or similar and put the general joking in there?

I keep seeing new postings in a pinned thread that looks like it was meant to be useful &  meaningful, and finding when I look that it's not real news.

:firedevil:

914352[/snapback]

I think I can help you there Nick, I think someone may have already started that thread, not sure tho, take a look here

Click

by the way nick :unsure:Smile

A