Top Posters In This Topic

Me!!!!!!

897642[/snapback]

You're not a dog :(

You're not ugly :(

Your application has been rejected I'm afraid ^_^

897645[/snapback]

poohead!

I could burn myself horribly, eat lots of sweets and rot my teeth and transplant bum hair all over me? :(

897669[/snapback]

That still wouldn't make you a dog.

Me!!!!!!

897642[/snapback]

You're not a dog :(

You're not ugly :(

Your application has been rejected I'm afraid ^_^

897645[/snapback]

poohead!

I could burn myself horribly, eat lots of sweets and rot my teeth and transplant bum hair all over me? :(

897669[/snapback]

That still wouldn't make you a dog.

897789[/snapback]

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, let her try, I wanna see this :o

He wasn't ugly. But I love animals too much to notice things like that. Ok, he's no Lassie  :huh: but still!

I bet he had character! :blink:

897928[/snapback]

I pretty much agree with that, no matter how vicious a dog is, or how much of an eye sore it is there always lovely. Its part of what makes a dog a dog.. If it wasnt immediately loveable then it would be i dont know a cat.. (I dont mind cats but at heart im a dog lover)>

A

He wasn't ugly. But I love animals too much to notice things like that. Ok, he's no Lassie  :huh: but still!

I bet he had character! :blush:

897928[/snapback]

I pretty much agree with that, no matter how vicious a dog is, or how much of an eye sore it is there always lovely. Its part of what makes a dog a dog.. If it wasnt immediately loveable then it would be i dont know a cat.. (I dont mind cats but at heart im a dog lover)>

A

898139[/snapback]

Thats exactly what i am like too, i love my doggies. They appreciate love & attention and give it back. if ever i am upset, my dogs come and put their head on my lap, they just seem to know there is something wrong. i call them my pack animals!

:wub:

Im still convinced my dog (RIP) could speak German.

I was revising for my German Oral Exam and until this day had not even written what I was going to say. I always struggled to speak German and was predicted an F. I read my script to my dog once it was finally written and then fell asleep. I woke again about 30mins later dog still at my side and I could say the whole thing fluently and with no mistakes. My teacher was amazed and I ended getting a overall grade of a C for that..

A