So Whose Going Then?

CHRIS !!

Are You Goig?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Goig?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure Yet

Tess and I will be there :P Not many guests I haven't met before so far, but Andy Secombe will be interesting...the late Harry Secombe's son!

Son of a Goon as opposed to son of a gun! :P

CHRISSS!!! Please would you send me the Borg Teddy pic? Apparently I qualify to join Borg Teddy's fan club now I have been photo'd with him!

My e-mail address is aragorn_uk27@hotmail.com

And "Hi" to Andy from us and Crappy Granny!

:P:blink::P

I am not sure yet! So far the line-up isn't that great they are just repeat guests from previous Collectormania's etc.... Which is great if you haven't met them before. I need to see some original guests to be announced before I would be prepared to go. Fingers crossed SM

Im not too sure either. Unless someone big or great is announced I probably wont be as so far its mainly the usual suspects.

I think I have autographs from every announced guest so far apart from Kurtz and not too bothered about producers and things.

Plus I intend to go to some othe events round the same time and it could be all a bit too much so close to xmas if anyone I know wants presents this year :-)

Don't worry guys i know SM are going to have something cool up their sleeves. We have most of the regulars who some still haven't met before.

Aswell as these 8 first time signers who i guess will be brilliant, there are another 20 or so on top of those.

There are going to be some cracking guests. Maybe not the likes of Hamill or Fisher but there will be enough great newbies to satisfy even the most Die Hard Star Wars fans.

Plus, i can see this event being far better in line-up than that so calle event that is happening on December 4th in Chelmsford.

I am sure we will also have some announcments very soon indeed

Hear that SM? They live in England!

Unless SM have already got them covered?

Oh, by the way, can we have Alan Ruscoe aswell. I saw him at an event a while ago but didn't get his auto as he kept walking off

Edited by lee_c00per

hell yeah im going! building a new electroluminescent lightsaber to show off there  :lol:

877753[/snapback]

Do not forget our duel, Youngling...

:D

Hey Cher2a , i take it you have got the day off then?

I am lucky enough to have convinced my dad to come along. He is my official Photographica and poster carrier for the day

878469[/snapback]

Um... No. Lolz.

But it's like a month away, so I may be lucky. If I give him good notice, he should be cool.

I'm having lots of problems with my work at the moment, but here's hoping!

Danged Sundays...

Ps. Note to self: avoid Lee at all costs! Cameras are evil... Lolz.

Edited by Cher2a

I voted no as theres no wow guest yet, things need to improve greatly for me to attend.

880688[/snapback]

For me, it isn't about the Guests, in this case. It's about Star Wars. How often do you get an entire event DEDICATED to this amazing set of films? Not often.

I'll definately go to this. Dedicated Star Wars conventions always seem more fun, relaxed and cheaper than the big collector events.

I'm looking forward to the new guests, but won't it be a bit of a squash 30 guests in the hall?

See you all there