New guest announcement for Autographica

Dave Phillips

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG WOW!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!! Thanks autograpica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

I thought of her as you said something about fruit and i thought "underneath the mango tree"

Edited by Dr jones

YES !

WELL DONE to everyone who got her to come along, you did seriously well..

Congratulations dave, i cant wait to meet her. !

Adam

WEBSITE REMOVED - Sorry it's against forum rules to post sites for other shows or autograph sites.

Edited by Too Tall

Just seen on the website that it is £25 per item, sounds reasonable to me. I think i will have 2 get 2 autos, 1 bond and one of the hammer film "she".

Dave is there any chance of adding to the website, uatograph costs for all the other guests as it would be very helpful.

And well done for such a brilliant announcement. How amny more guests can we expect now? :rolleyes:

hello everybody.

This is one person that will not be in her q.

As i met her in 2000.

She has a lovely autograph and is very polite but looking very craggy (god knows what she looks like now).

I have a photo with her (look out lads,she pinched my bum).Good luck to the people that are going to meet her though as she really is a great guest for bond fans.

andress4.jpg

We are pleased to announce that the most sought after bond girl of all time will

attend our show.

Honey Ryder better known as Ursula Andress will appear on saturday and sunday.

870839[/snapback]

Well done!!

gotta say this is my 1st event and im well impressed with the high quality guest list , and theres more to come!!

• Moderators

Good morning everyone.

Hope you liked our little surprise for you last night.

I am going to open the ticket line all day today to cope with the extra demand.

Many of you called straight after the announcement to book your passes last night.

Ursula is going to be our biggest ever guest puller so please book early and make sure if you are a huge Bond fan to buy a Gold or Diamond pass because these people will get preference if we get tight for time.

Once the Bond sites pick up the story we will get extremely busy so book early and don't miss out on your only chance to ever meet this Bond legend.

Dave Phillips

Edited by Dave Phillips

Good morning everyone.

Hope you liked our little surprise for you last night.

I am going to open the ticket line all day today to cope with the extra demand.

Many of you called straight after the announcement to book your passes last night.

Ursula is going to be our biggest ever guest puller so please book early and make sure if you are a huge Bond fan to buy a Gold or Diamond pass because these people will get preference if we get tight for time.

Once the Bond sites pick up the story we will get extremely busy so book early and don't miss out on your only chance to ever meet this Bond legend.

Dave Phillips

870921[/snapback]

Hi, sorry by gold pass do you mean that £35 gold pass? If so, what sort of preference will that pass get me? Because I would be more than happy to spend the extra cash to be sure of getting the signatures I want. Also, I dont have a credit card, am I able to pay by cheque? Edited by Calumn