New guest announcement for Autographica

Dave Phillips

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH ....... MY ......... GOD !!!!

dufresne is finally speechless ! BEST GUEST EVER !!!

*runs bare arsed round the room*

So now I stand to meet MAJOR cast from the first and last bond movies IN THE SAME DAY !!!!!!!

*faints*

870885[/snapback]

dufresne,

i also plan on going somewhere else on the sun.

any advise on which to attend first?

at the moment i only want to see possibly a few bits at the other place.

i will be driving from one to the other from outside of london.

i ask your advise because i have noticed that you have attended different events on the same day in the past and you seem to be a veteran of these things.

any advise gratefully received.

No problem - hope I can help !

Firstly it depends who you wanna meet .... are they there on certain days, or are you talking about both in one day ?

Julian Glover is Sunday only at Autographica, so if he's of interest, I would head there first. I don't believe people arrive too urgently elsewhere :P:P

Other than that, I would go to the one nearest home first ... just a waste of time not to ! Actually though it might be worth parking at Autographica, and moving on by tube? Unless you know Londdon VERY well ......

thanks for the advise.

i'm only really interested in 1 particular guest.

he was in a sci fi movie. (trying not to advertise it, i know the powers that be dont like that sort of thing :wub: ).

i would be driving from the west of england, so thought it may be easier to do Autographica on the way back.

problem is i want to meet some of the major guests at Autographica. (which is by far the more superior event, thanks dave :D ).

Well, I've gone for the gold pass as well, and to be honest I've no idea what the other events you are all alluding to are anyway!

Question: Will any of the guests be signing on the Friday night? Cos if not it's really not worth me booking hotel space as I reckon I'll get to see pretty much everyone I want to on one day and Heathrow isnt that much of a drive for me. Although I hope there aren't many people who will only be there on the Sunday.....

Since the announcement of Ursula Andress ticket sales have increased dramaticaly, and we have given due considertion to the problem of queues etc. I personally hate to see a queue, and i know you all hate standing in one. So we will be using the Virtual queue system pioneered at Collectormania. In our case it will be slightly different in that those with Diamond and Gold passes will recieve their Virtual queue tickets for both Buzz and Ursula on entry, and remember that those tickets get earlier entry than standard advance tickets.

This will ensure that all those with the Diamond or Gold tickets will be sure of seeing either of those guests early in the day.

Diamond passes are nearly all sold (3 left) and about 50% of the Gold passes are now sold, so if you want one, i suggest you get your hands on one soon! Because as soon as the news of Ursula gets onto the Bond websites, i believe they will be go very quickly.

Full details of all tickets can be found at the website.

As both Gold and Diamond passes are limited, these can be collected at the event at our desk in the hotel foyer. We will be more than happy to take anyones money at Collectormania for any type of ticket, but please note that we will not be able to accpet credit cards for tickets at the event.

Do please come along and see us.