Are you SERIOUS?!

Cher2a

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is C8 really, seriously held at that shopping centre? That FRELLING HUGE shopping centre in Milton Meynes?

All the other C's as well. Is this going to be your first one Cher?

Yepsie! I only jumped on the Con (and Forum) Wagon in March this year.

I feel so smaaaall!

• Moderators
You'll miss it if you go to Milton Meynes  :D

Is Milton Meynes a real place too?

Well u'd be surprised at how many people have made the same mistake if ya search Google :lol:

But no, I think it's just in Cher's head :lol:

You'll miss it if you go to Milton Meynes  :lol:

Is Milton Meynes a real place too?

Well u'd be surprised at how many people have made the same mistake if ya search Google :lol:

But no, I think it's just in Cher's head ;)

Hehe. Yepsie - it's a Cher moment :D^_^

Cher 2a

I'm claustraphobic, and have a majourleague fear of people. This is NOT good news...

I have a friend who suffers from claustraphonia & he didn't like going at all,only went the once last year as moral support for someone else.Has said he won't go again,regardless of the guests.

BUT :Don't be too put off though,try the experience the once and see how it goes.With any luck some of the other forum members (myself included) will be there for moral support if you need it,and of course there's the Sat night party !!!

Cher 2a
I'm claustraphobic, and have a majourleague fear of people. This is NOT good news...

I have a friend who suffers from claustraphonia & he didn't like going at all,only went the once last year as moral support for someone else.Has said he won't go again,regardless of the guests.

BUT :Don't be too put off though,try the experience the once and see how it goes.With any luck some of the other forum members (myself included) will be there for moral support if you need it,and of course there's the Sat night party !!!

Aw, thanks, mate. Much appreciated.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one, either!

its not really collectormania that attracts all the people, the citys always that busy on weekends. its just the confined aisles make it harder to move and stop and look at stalls.

Yeah - I saw by the photos. Compared with the amount of people that were there for the meet weekend, there's not actually that much difference - it's just the stools etc, like you say.