*faints*

Nell

Shame about the cost for you... but it csot me that to get to Collectormania, because i cone from Sheffield.. This means that its gonna cost me like £10... oooh damn no its not... im at Uni... in Kent ¬_¬ so its ging to cost more... GRRRRRR!!!!

What you got to think is... MEGABUS and railcards! lol!

if i think megabus i think puke! Im extremely motion sick on coaches! hence why it would have to be the train... which costs a bomb!

it costs £60 on the train from swindon to manchester! :lol:

That'll be the regular price. You may well find that as you get a bit nearer the event (2-3 months before) that they will release various supersaver/superapex type tickets which are cheaper - probably worth checking the webprices once a week. (I was surprised about this myself, but a friend of mine recently travelled down from "oop north" to the south-west, and tipped me off about this sort of thing).

Coach may be boring but its alot cheaper!! thankgod its in manchester... now i can go and stay with my bf, and thats perfect timing.... just a few days before valentines day and our 1 year anniversary lol!!!

and i dont have to get the coach on my own yay lol

Coach may be boring but its alot cheaper!! thankgod its in manchester... now i can go and stay with my bf, and thats perfect timing.... just a few days before valentines day and our 1 year anniversary lol!!!

and i dont have to get the coach on my own yay lol

Thats if i decide to take you hahaha

it costs £60 on the train from swindon to manchester! :yoda:

Get a cheap ticket to London.

THen london to Manchester goes from £13 or so each way.

And Megabus, for all its awfulness is only £1.50 each way.

Cost versus comfort. Your choice, but not difficult to get there cheaply.

I'm gonna be traveling from Plymouth. I was told megabus was quite good, I do get travel sick sometimes but I guess there will be no other way for me to travel cheaply. Even with a travel card it's bloody expensive. I worry about the accomodation more than the travel though.