GRAVE DANGER!

surfy_sah

Nah...they just filmed it like that to make everyone think they had found him. I knew though that they hadn't, just by the size of the hole they found.

I would have been more surprised if they DID find him there, as I was convinced they were digging in the wrong place, (I even said it to myself...Salla stylee from Raiders of the Lost Ark.."They're digging in the wrong place"), Nonetheless... it still had me on the edge of my seat. :blink:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::P:P

I LOVE that line! JRD ROCKS!!!! :lol: (gwd damnit I wanna watch INDY now!!!! :P)

you're right though! it was far too early on looking at my digi alarm clock (it sits on my telly!) to know they wudda found Nick, unless they were going for 24 stylee! :P

Luv sah xx

I must admit, got a couple of glares off my mum when I snurched my dinner plate from the table and took it to wat while watching CSI... and got even bigger glares when I refused to take it back through because I was watching. :blink::P

hehehe!!! was munching my skittles n jellybabies and watching simultaneously! :D but my mum phoned at 1030 despite my continued warnings not to call between 2100-2300, cuh!!! had to answer just to stop it ringing!! then I just blurted "mum, csi!!!!!" down the phone and she was like ooow sorry! hehe :D

CSI has got to be my fave show! :uhoh:

(though it might go back on par with Stargate/Atlantis when they're new ness airs.... :D )

I think it was the other thread but I thought it ended with Griss saying "I want my guys back" (YES!!) and then being like owww errrr the prison bit was random :help: but I guess it does show Nick is going to move on... but I dunno! I still wudda liked the Griss line as the end :lol:

Luv sah xx

Personally, I loved the prison bit. Sure, ya, it told us that he was going to move on, but, hell, it also showed us that he had to fight to get back to normal. He couldn't stop shaking, and you could see it in his eyes that he'd never forget that hell. :lol:

Wonderful after-effects of his hell, normally some programmes just ingore what it does to a character inside, so glad that CSI haven't done that to Nick.

I have to agree. I thought the prison visit was a great scene...very emotional.

It was closure for Nick to meet the daughter. Especially as she wished him dead and refused to help with the search. She was the last link in the chain, and if he hadn't gone to see her..he would always wonder wouldn't he? He even tried to help her in his own little way, and after finding the last link, he could now carry on rebuilding his life.

He was fantasic in that scene...top class acting.

ahhhhh! *lightbulb* didn't think of it like that! silly sah! find it hard to do the whole "read between the lines" thing :D

ooow I'm too slow an now Strider has posted too hehe!

character stuff is important! guess I was just thinking it is like RotK ending? and I suppose I was ready to jump out of bed (I KNOW!!!!! :blink: ) and come on here to chat to you all! :rolleyes:

will have to pay closer attention next time I see it :lol:

Luv sah xx

ahhhhh! *lightbulb* didn't think of it like that! silly sah! find it hard to do the whole "read between the lines" thing :D

ooow I'm too slow an now Strider has posted too hehe!

character stuff is important! guess I was just thinking it is like RotK ending? and I suppose I was ready to jump out of bed (I KNOW!!!!! :o ) and come on here to chat to you all! :blink:

will have to pay closer attention next time I see it B)

Luv sah xx

I was sooooooo itching to get on here and discuss too!! Now I am itching to get back into bed and sleep :lol: I'm never gonna get up for work tomorrow...'nite all..great talking with ya!

even though you've both gone, I shall wish you good night and sweet CSI dreams :lol: here's hoping!

just me n Cher left now and she's dedicated herself to writing the PERFECT F4 write up heh! jeese can't believe it's been nearly THREE HOURS since finale finished!! :blink::o thankgoodness I don't have uni tomoz!!! :D

catch ya soon dudes! B)

Luv sah xx

sorry i couldnt get online last night :wacko:

I loved the ep esp when Griss was lip reading what Nick was saying! The Eps had me glued to the TV but i have to admit when you saw all the ants over Nick...YUK!!!!

I really liked the fact that all the team worked together again...the team are so going to be working the same shift next season(well fingers crossed anyway)!!!

Tarantino rocks :D & superb acting by everyone involved

What a great season finale, even if we had to wait a week to see it.

A gripping two hours of angst, tension etc

The only thing that slightly bugged me is I remember an epsiode from Season One I think where a character played by Jolene Blalock is buried in a box in the desert and they have a helicopter with some sort of special camera that goes out to the desert to sweep the area and look for where she is buried. With one of their own involved, surely they would have used this technique to sweep the 23 mile area that they knew John Saxon's character had travelled within, particularly as at the time they didn't have a lot of other options. Similarly they have used a similar device in other episodes had held looking for bodies in the ground. Then again , perhaps I am being a little picky, but I was like shouting at Eckley and Grissom to get the Helicopter out.

Ooh i loved this ep, it had me on a high, so then took forever to get to sleep!

I agree George's acting was excellent. It was so tense/emotional at the same time, i loved it.

Aww Griss when he he wanted his guys back.

I thought the black and white bit was good, reminded me of the ep Spul Purpose on Angel when Fred takes all weird things out of Angel.

Cannot wait for the dvd. :)

Can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread, i'm still recovering. Thanks to Sky +, i've watched it 3 times.

Spectacular acting, gripping story line...

I thought that the black and white bit was only there as a signature too, kinda ruined it a little for me. If thats possible... :headscratch:

:headscratch:

I thought the black and white skit was good, I mean, it showed you clearly that Nick was hallucinating from a lack of oxygen, and the fact he was so close to death. As well as showing his utter despair, by hallucinating about his own death/autopsy, with no hope of being rescued - emphasised by the fact that he almost shot himself. :P

What a great season finale, even if we had to wait a week to see it.

A gripping two hours of angst, tension etc

The only thing that slightly bugged me is I remember an epsiode from Season One I think where a character played by Jolene Blalock is buried in a box in the desert and they have a helicopter with some sort of special camera that goes out to the desert to sweep the area and look for where she is buried. With one of their own involved, surely they would have used this technique to sweep the 23 mile area that they knew John Saxon's character had travelled within, particularly as at the time they didn't have a lot of other options. Similarly they have used a similar device in other episodes had held looking for bodies in the ground. Then again , perhaps I am being a little picky, but I was like shouting at Eckley and Grissom to get the Helicopter out.

I thought that too, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember the name of the episode.

Glad I wasn't alone in being picky...(okay, even if I am probably being too picky) B)

Was Tarantino in this ep? My friend said that he was the guy who phoned Catherine and said there was a bomb underneath, but i thiught that was Hodges?!

I remember wondering if he would be in the ep, but didnt actually notice if he was.

anyone?

It was Hodges that called Catherine.

As for Quentin, I can't say I noticed him in either of the episodes, but to be honest, I was completely engrossed with the story, so if he did a 'blink and you miss it' cameo...then I must have blinked :unsure:

Edited by Strider