GRAVE DANGER!

surfy_sah

messa watched recently too, on DVD and not c5 and it's a great episode! though I'm not too sure if I like the whole Gil calling Nick Poncho thing, it just seemed a bit weird! :D seemed like something a different member of the team would do, perhaps?  :P

Luv sah xx

ps-Caz-course I have it one DVD! most fans do ya know!!! :P

912482[/snapback]

Shut up muppet XP - It was being Symbolic of Grissom being Nick's father figure in forensics - i.e. in the first series he says to Grissom - because I want you to think I'm a good CSI and Grissom is heartbroken to tell him that's why he has to hold him back!

912729[/snapback]

ahhhhh! **lightbulb** well ya know me, I really don't read into these things at all!!! :lol: how sweet though ^_^

sorry I have GD already, I don't mem you asking me :D maybe I decided I didn't wanna pay like £15 for it but then Steve got it for around £11 so I was persuaded :D Steve wants a copy but he'd rather have mine and copy it than pay out for it :P cheeky bugga, I like to open stuff I've paid for, who doesn't!! :wub:

hope you get it off Play soon Mike!

Luv sah xx

ps-we were talking CSI last night in my house because I kept flicking over to c5 in an effort to see the Ad and one of my housemates friends thought Nick had died in GD love her!!! she musta missed the end of the ep :o

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just watched up to the really weird autopsy lol

Been having CSI convos with the pot wash - young Ross - he saw me with my Binding Ties book (yay my secret santa) and was like - oh so you're into that are you? And I was like - yeh! And he said wow me too! So now constant discussions in the kicthen is driving everyone mad - he loves GD too lol

wicked! :lol:

have just scoured the online tv guide on the channel 5 website, which goes up to Sunday 29th Jan, and GRAVE DANGER will be shown back to back on SATURDAY 28th Jan 2110-2255, yey!! :lol:

could this mean we are getting s6 on Tuesday 31st Jan??? ^_^

Luv sah xx

It'd be lovely if we did. :(

My dad thinks i'm weird because i got angry when he kept flicking over in the CSI adverts, because iw anted to see the "And i know this" one.

It was on the the Cinema when i went to see Jarhead. My friends thought i was crazy when i told them to shush. :P

I assume you mean that Ch5 advert advertising themselves where Warrick (can never remember his real name shame on me :lol: ) has a few seconds showtime?

Well theres a big ch5 poster on the side on one of the bus stops with him on..noticed it on the way home..wonder how hard it'll be to take :lol:

a bit OT,but does tie in with Grave Danger.

In the Netherlands there is a company that lets you experience being buried alive.

For 75 euro they put you in a coffin, close it with a 3500 kilo stone.

and your friends can sit close by watching you in the coffin on a tv.

If you want out you press a button and they lift the stone.

funbury.jpg

Bought the dvd! **VICTORY DANCE**

i shall leave u al with that image in ur head!! bubye!!!!!!!!!!!

SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!SARA!

a bit OT,but does tie in with Grave Danger.

In the Netherlands there is a company that lets you experience being buried alive.

For 75 euro they put you in a coffin, close it with a 3500 kilo stone.

and your friends can sit close by watching you in the coffin on a tv.

If you want out you press a button and they lift the stone.

funbury.jpg

913710[/snapback]

WTF! That's just insane!

ME WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]  :D  :D  :P

have only seen the House ones by me, urg!

meh how do you take posters from the bus stop and is it an arrestable offense? ;)

913660[/snapback]

One of my first thoughts was actually "Hmm..Sah def hasnt been past here or that would have gone by now" :D

All you have to do is pop out the plastic front part, take out the poster, roll it up, pop the plactic back on and run..not that I have experience in this :lol::P

WTF! That's just insane!

913777[/snapback]

I think thats the point lol, though I noted its a stone that can be lifted up in one piece and not loads of earth, since that really would be dangerous..wonder what they do for air though..

if we HAD Gary posters by me I might be tempted to steal them :D if thou would like to do the deed on my behalf... :P:P maybe some will spring up on ebay?!

and yeah that's very scary BT! :o

yey Buffy (because BS sounds wrong!!!) for buying GD! :wub:

Luv sah xx

There is an oxygen supply thingie.

But there is no way I would go in there.

What if the oxygen thingie fails and there is a malfuncition when lifting the stone?

It's probaly unlikely to happen,but it could.

914144[/snapback]

You couldn't pay me a Euromillions jackpot to do it! Am ever so slightly clasthrpobic (and unable to spell it) and after the Grave Danger Ep sooooooooo never get me in one - ever!

Saying that though play we did at MADS one of the actors had to get in a proper coffin for a while during the play, with the lid closed - so could never do it lol

Will see what I can do if I go past it again before it vanishes Sah ;)

Id happily be locked in a coffin for a bit for one of the £70million euromillions jackpots :D

It helps that ive not seen Grave Danger so by the sounds of it would probably be best to do it before I do see it :o

Will see what I can do if I go past it again before it vanishes Sah  :P

Id happily be locked in a coffin for a bit for one of the £70million euromillions jackpots  :D

It helps that ive not seen Grave Danger so by the sounds of it would probably be best to do it before I do see it  :rolleyes:

914337[/snapback]

Actually £85 mill at the mo - damn it lunch hour over!

is Laura going to lend you s4 on dvd so you can watch s5 and therefore see the QT masterpiece that is GRAVE DANGER?  :headscratch:

She hasnt got season 4 on DVD :( Or any of LV for that matter :P I actually beat her on that lol, but ive lost season 3 at the moment :o:P

914956[/snapback]

Sweet..I could quite happily live on £50 million of that.. :o

is Laura going to lend you s4 on dvd so you can watch s5 and therefore see the QT masterpiece that is GRAVE DANGER?  :(

She hasnt got season 4 on DVD :( Or any of LV for that matter :o I actually beat her on that lol, but ive lost season 3 at the moment :o:help:

914956[/snapback]

Sweet..I could quite happily live on £50 million of that.. :lol:

915208[/snapback]

I'd set up a CSI tv channel XP lol

• 1 month later...