GRAVE DANGER!

surfy_sah

omg squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :firedevil:

sorry had to :D

raaaa! Nick singing!! :angel: how sweet! and Grissom has a "soft social side" after all! awwwww!!

ok back into bed with the duvet, giant cushion, jellybabies and skittles oh and not to forget the chilled Diet Coke!! :wub:

Luv sah xx

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

That had me glued to the TV screen ;)

Excellent.... excellent..... excellent......

*Shudders at the thought of ants and small confined spaces* ;)

I love WARRICK!!!! ;) but poor Nick! would NEVER be able to survive that! wudda suffocated due to claustraphobia waaaay before being found! *hugs nick* oh what the hell GROUP HUG! ;)

HOW COOL though!

Griss: I want my guys back ;););)

Luv sah xx

Griss: I want my guys back ;););)

He better get his way too!!

Great ep! it was well worth the wait.

now i understand why it couldn't be shown last week.

what the hell am i gonna do on a tuesday night now?!?!?!

wow!

Worth the wait??? you bet your ass it was!!!!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nick....my poor Nicky *hugs* ;) ;)

OMG...I cried like a baby, got goosebumps when Catherine found the webcam signal, damn near had a heart attack when I KNEW they were digging in the wrong place...screamed at the tv...loved Warrick to death when he wouldn't leave Nick...loved Grissom to death when he was lip reading Nick...it had everything...a fantastic episode!

Just a few things bugged me...yeah, I'm too picky I know ;)

Nick losing it so quickly...I dunno, he just doesn't strike me as the type who would just freak like that..you know when he first woke up..but I can forgive that, as who knows what anyone would do ifin that situation.

The real buggy thing for me though, was the whole black and white bit with Al and David. While it was a comic moment and funny in it's own right, I didn't think it belonged in the episode at all. It was a classic bit of Tarantino directorship, and seemed to me, it was only put there as a sig tag, to remind us all that he directed it.

At that point, I was so gripped with the story...I didn't want light relief...I wanted more suspense...but meh...maybe it was just me...still an awesome, awesome episode and fantastic acting all round by everyone.

Yeah for Grissom....I want my guys back...and I just bet he get's 'em ;)

Glad you all loved it!!!

This was the third time I watched it the whole way through but I enjoyed it loads more this time, not sure why, as Sah suggested maybe it's because I knew everyone else was watching it this time round ;)

I loved the scene with the two coronors, is my favourite in the whole episode, plus Grissom calling Nick "poncho", Warrick getting all stressed because he loves (not in a gay way) Nick, Sara having tears in her eyes when she saw Nick on webcam, Grissoms.....calmness (he handled it well good) wow, my hearts still racing a little. It hasn't done this since Angel ended last year ;)

KIWI ;)

Oh yeah...and another thing that bugged me...why didn't they make the connection to where he was buried sooner. After discovering the daughter, and the coincidencies with her case and Nicks kidnapping...you would have thought that CSI's of their standard, would have followed up on what the daughter told them about being a horticulturist.

I know if they had done that sooner, the episode would have been much shorter and nowhere near as good...but told you I was picky ;)

Oh yeah...and another thing that bugged me...why didn't they make the connection to where he was buried sooner. After discovering the daughter, and the coincidencies with her case and Nicks kidnapping...you would have thought that CSI's of their standard, would have followed up on what the daughter told them about being a horticulturist.

I know if they had done that sooner, the episode would have been much shorter and nowhere near as good...but told you I was picky ;)

;)

I thought the same thing!! It was fairly obvious... ;)

Maybe we've watched too much CSI - putting the links together is too easy now. ;);)

It hasn't done this since Angel ended last year :o

Ditto :P

The episode was amazing - and I must admit it's not often I rave about something......

I can't wait for Season 6 and I think we should all step up the CSI guest petition at a SM event :D

I thought the same thing!! It was fairly obvious... :D

Maybe we've watched too much CSI - putting the links together is too easy now. :P:o

:lol: That must be it...we are seasoned pros now...we are so good, we could be recruited...at least that's what I keep telling myself *pokes CBS into submission* :P

BTW: have to agree with your George Eads praise...he had me in floods of tears...just fantastic :P

At one point I thought that Nick's coffin was buried underneath the other one.

I did have that thought... but then the hole wasn't large enough, and we knew he wasn't vertical. So I pretty much dismissed it as soon as I thought of it. :P

grouphug.gif GROUP HUG PEEPS!!

didn't cry.... :o:D but it could be cause I was having a right sugar rush! (for those of you who know me... skittles jellybabies AND Diet Coke! ;) ) and the adrenoline! and the fact that everyone was texting :P and the fact I am still "heeeeeeeee"'ing bout it all :P

but damn good! rock on s6! (shhhhh you Rach :P)

WILL do CSI costume at c8! WILL BEG for guest! RAAAAA!!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

I did think that the connection of the daughter came a bit last min, I'd already thought of it and these things don't tend to come automatically to me :lol: buuuut! as it has been said, how would they make the ep long enough then? :D I am just SO thankful we didn't have to wait a week for part 2!!! JEESE! ;) I think I wudda just like collapsed in a heap (even though I was already curled up on my bed with my giant IKEA cushion!! :o )

also I wandered when they first found the original dog? plexiglass thingy if Nick was burried in the same place, I know the way it was filmed was meant to give that impression but it was cause his "coffin" was caving in and I wandered if it was because they had shifted the dirt? also I thought he heard the banging?! :P

anyone else think Sara would have been a bit more emotional???

and, as Rach (Smaug) said to me on the text, I WANNA KNOW WHAT GRISS LIPREAD NICK SAYING!!!!! :P

maybe if i watch it again....! :P

Luv sah xx

and, as Rach (Smaug) said to me on the text, I WANNA KNOW WHAT GRISS LIPREAD NICK SAYING!!!!! :lol:

Hmmm, yes, I'd probably have to watch it again to be certain. But, judging it on what Griss said, I suspect it may have been something dramatic like "I'm sorry I failed you."

I think, definitely need to watch it again. Curse not recording it!! :D

also I wandered when they first found the original dog? plexiglass thingy if Nick was burried in the same place, I know the way it was filmed was meant to give that impression but it was cause his "coffin" was caving in and I wandered if it was because they had shifted the dirt? also I thought he heard the banging?! :D

The banging could have been the plexiglass beginning to break - after all, when Nick first notices the fire ants, there's already a hole in the plexiglass...

I agree that George Eads acting was superb..his singing however :D but hey the singing added a nice touch :P

I would've liked to see the CSI's all get a little more emotional, Catherine and Sara in particular. Also maybe something about they way their fustration was affecting their work, affecting them physically and mentally etc etc but we can't have it all. This episode was long enough to qualify as a movie!!! Though another minute as gripping as that and i probably would've had a heart attack.

KIWI :lol:

and, as Rach (Smaug) said to me on the text, I WANNA KNOW WHAT GRISS LIPREAD NICK SAYING!!!!!  :lol:

Hmmm, yes, I'd probably have to watch it again to be certain. But, judging it on what Griss said, I suspect it may have been something dramatic like "I'm sorry I failed you."

I think, definitely need to watch it again. Curse not recording it!! :D

Yeah we though it was something like "I hope I haven't let you down"

can't wait for season 5 dvd (R1) def need to watch it again

also I wandered when they first found the original dog? plexiglass thingy if Nick was burried in the same place, I know the way it was filmed was meant to give that impression but it was cause his "coffin" was caving in and I wandered if it was because they had shifted the dirt? also I thought he heard the banging?!  :D

The banging could have been the plexiglass beginning to break - after all, when Nick first notices the fire ants, there's already a hole in the plexiglass...

funny you should say that! that's what some one posted in the spoiler thread I just dug up! :lol:

good point indeed! I just like to put these things up for discussion! even if it makes me look a bit blonde!!! :P

Luv sah xx