GRAVE DANGER!

surfy_sah

I only got to watch it last night, it was superb! One of the best things Tarantino has done. He built the tension up beautifully throughout. For me the black and white bit got in the way and I didn't see the point, but the tension and emotion came straight back when they went back to reality.

I can see the point regarding the lack of emotion in Sara, but we all deal in different ways so I think it was fair enough, she's always been the kind of person who bottles things up. As for Catherine, I thought she showed emotion, particular the almost panic she showed when getting the money off her father and taking it back to the office.

Totally agree about the lack of helicopter - you would've thought as they were throwing all resources at finding him, they could've used that.

Overall tho, it was fantastic, and combined two of my worst nightmares into one box!!! The acting was amazing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Tarantino in this ep? My friend said that he was the guy who phoned Catherine and said there was a bomb underneath, but i thiught that was Hodges?!

I remember wondering if he would be in the ep, but didnt actually notice if he was.

anyone?

i dont remember seeing him anywhere although i also wondered if he would make a cameo appearance B)

it was CRATE AND BURIEL s1 ep3 and yeah it was the one with Jolene from Enterprise in :P

maybe it was because she was nearer the surface?! haven't watched that ep in AGES but don't seem to mem her having an air supply like Nick did ;) maybe they figured it wouldn't work? but yeah I think they should have touched upon it :P also asome one mentioned *soz can't look it up, at net cafe in the xcape centre in MK!!!!* bout nick? using a clever little machine one time to look for bodies burried in the dirt? (didn't he find a dog?) sure some one knows what I'm on bout :P n they cudda used that! obv they were too concerned bout nick to think straight and use the basics!! :P

knew catherine would ask sam for the money just wasn't sure if he'd give it!

ermmmm yeah can't of anything else to add that woulda ctually make sense right now!! :P (had no sleep and just climed the giant wall so brain freeze!! ;) )

Luv sah xx

ps-hello nebbitt! good to see you in here :P

• Showmasters Admin

OMG

I thought it was amazing. Only downers were.

A: The black a white scene

B: Why not use the helicopter

C: Why was it not the first thing they did to check that the blood/guts were actually human. They normally check to see if blood is human or not. They see a big pile of guts and just assume they are human :blink: As soon as I saw them I guessed they were dogs :P

Overall very very good though :lol::lol:

The camera on the helecopter was used to detect body heat.

It was in the greater Las Vegas area, imagine all the heat in that 23 mile radius from cars, people, and other stuff.

They would have had alot of trouble telling Nick from other people as well.

They used it in crate and Burial because they new the specific area she was in, butin this one, it would have been quicker to do exactly what they did.

Thats my 2 cents anyway... :firedevil:

Yeah I watched Crate and Burial and thought "why not use the helichoper" but as Mike says there was a huge area.

However, they could've used the chopper when they'd identified the fact that Nick was in the plant nursery, I know Catherine found Nick fast but say she didnt.....

KIWI :P

Yeah I watched Crate and Burial and thought "why not use the helichoper" but as Mike says there was a huge area.

However, they could've used the chopper when they'd identified the fact that Nick was in the plant nursery, I know Catherine found Nick fast but say she didnt.....

KIWI :unsure:

I am sure they would have used the helicopter , or the handheld machine at the Nursery at least, even if the original 23 mile area was a little crowded. Mind you, I don't think I would have wanted to be the continuity bod that raised the issue with Mr Tarantino after he had made his two part masterpiece.

eeeeek! I neglected this thread! :o

I think actually I started posting in it before and then XP went all funny and closed all windows and I lost what I was typing :lol:

good to see you in here TT, Mike, GG and Ascal! nice to see some other faces :(

very good point bout that blood testing thing TT, cuh Nick's getting sloppy!

re: helicopter, good one Mike! in C&B the vic is in the desert so there wasn't other people n stuff to confuse the heat detector

used to find Hodges soooo irratating but you're right Strider and Ciarae, he is more likable! :o though I think there are far too many characters already, do we really need ANOHTER reg?! :lol:

masterpiece indeed GG! :lol:

will have to watch again soon, spesh as I am home from uni (finally!) and have a free house with big tv (I say big, think that my one in uni is 11inc :lol:) and surround sound (and no TT I'm not boasting I am just amazed by these simple things!!! :() and have just discovered that my parent's DVD player will play DVD Rs / DVD WRs yey!!!! COUCH! :o

*ahem* yessssss!

Luv sah xx

Lucky!

DVD fest, wooooohooooo.

I migh just do that today. Was out at a festival for 15hours yesterday, I'm still exhausted and sunburt and really cant b botherd to get out of my PJ's:)

I already watched "Night at the Movies" today, I LOVE that episode..

KIWI :P

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the dvd as I missed it and by god I loved it! In fact it's the first episode that got Lizzi hooked and out of a harry potter book! It's an impressive feat for anything that lol - I loved the tnesion, the action, the split locations, the fact it was yet again Nick in danger and ah there's too much!

messa watched recently too, on DVD and not c5 and it's a great episode! though I'm not too sure if I like the whole Gil calling Nick Poncho thing, it just seemed a bit weird! :lol: seemed like something a different member of the team would do, perhaps? :D

btw have no idea when c5 is showing this ep, they seemed to just be showing random s4/5 eps atm! :angel:

Luv sah xx

ps-Caz-course I have it one DVD! most fans do ya know!!! :angry:

messa watched recently too, on DVD and not c5 and it's a great episode! though I'm not too sure if I like the whole Gil calling Nick Poncho thing, it just seemed a bit weird! :D seemed like something a different member of the team would do, perhaps?  :o

btw have no idea when c5 is showing this ep, they seemed to just be showing random s4/5 eps atm! :(

Luv sah xx

ps-Caz-course I have it one DVD! most fans do ya know!!! :lol:

912482[/snapback]

Shut up muppet XP - It was being Symbolic of Grissom being Nick's father figure in forensics - i.e. in the first series he says to Grissom - because I want you to think I'm a good CSI and Grissom is heartbroken to tell him that's why he has to hold him back!

I took some nice moneyz out of my bank to buy it as soon as i see it. That is if i see it. :o

912735[/snapback]

Well if you don't you can have the copy I bought Sah for her birthday and now she doesn't need it since she has it already - when I bought it she said she didn't have it lol

Well if you don't you can have the copy I bought Sah for her birthday and now she doesn't need it since she has it already - when I bought it she said she didn't have it lol

912739[/snapback]

Thats because she got me to get it for her with staff discount at work lol

And didnt even let me open it first :lol: