1. 1. Cheese is...

• The food of the Gods
    • Satan's sperm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!

Off the topic of cheese, I need to share some dreams. Quick summary's.

1. I dreamt that Suzi saved me from a hurriance :lol:

2. Suzi and I were helping this woman in the street who was using 10 computers at once :lol:

(don't be scared Suzi...not sure why I dreamt about you twice ;) )

3. I dreamt Leonardo died! It was f**king horrible. I actually woke and checked the news just in case.

4. And last night I dreamt that I was an explorer on the North Pole. There was about 30 of us. Ewan McGregor was my boyfriend and I was pregnant by him :P And this big disaster was about to happen and everyone left for Europe apart me, Ewan and some other guy.

All dreamt over two nights. Had to put it somewhere before I forget!

4. And last night I dreamt that I was an explorer on the North Pole. There was about 30 of us. Ewan McGregor was my boyfriend and I was pregnant by him :rolleyes: And this big disaster was about to happen and everyone left for Europe apart me, Ewan and some other guy.

:lol: again?! :unsure::angry:

4. And last night I dreamt that I was an explorer on the North Pole. There was about 30 of us. Ewan McGregor was my boyfriend and I was pregnant by him  :rolleyes: And this big disaster was about to happen and everyone left for Europe apart me, Ewan and some other guy.

:wub: again?! :angry::lol:

Thats what I thought!

Its meant to mean lots of money.....APPARENTLY?!!

Pffft :unsure:

4. And last night I dreamt that I was an explorer on the North Pole. There was about 30 of us. Ewan McGregor was my boyfriend and I was pregnant by him  :rolleyes: And this big disaster was about to happen and everyone left for Europe apart me, Ewan and some other guy.

:D again?! :wub::wub:

Thats what I thought!

Its meant to mean lots of money.....APPARENTLY?!!

Pffft :angry:

well i dreamed i was magical the other night and i froze this river thing and wanted to vanish the ice but i couldnt remember the spell :lol: im such a freak :wub::unsure:

i think its ok!

although when i went skiing i had a four cheeses pizza and they were rank cheeses. 1 was ok, it was like normal chedder or something but then they had a mature stilton on it ;) and feta on it :unsure: which is soooo not a pizza cheese and something else really minging! i was not happy! :(:(

kirsty xx