The funniest moment of the weekend....

ptenbob

Unfortunately, I won't be able to name names, but the "gentleman" in our story is a well known lothario of the forum, a man who believes himself to be a legend in his own underpants...

Picture the scene, it's saturday night, towards the end of the night, he's going home alone. We're in reception, where there are three doors out - only one of which is open at night. He's not happy, and struts through reception on his way out, in a bit of a strop. The middle door is a big automatic revolving door, that is locked at night - our hero approaches, and due to his mood, goes to open it by throwing his shoulder against it.... promptly bounces off and lands on his ass.

Maybe you had to be there, but not only were the 8 of us round our table giggling, so were the hotel staff, and the random norwegians who were walking through reception.

Mich, you know what I'm talking about!

:D

Also, please don't ask me for the name, although I'll post the story, I really won't give the name out, that's taking things a little too far. B)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some one email the hotel and see if they caught it on cctv

Lolz! Of course they did. It'll be on You've Been Framed or one of those other ones, in a few weeks - hehe.

Poor guy... Do feel sorry for him, a little bit...

Some one email the hotel and see if they caught it on cctv

Lolz! Of course they did. It'll be on You've Been Framed or one of those other ones, in a few weeks - hehe.

Poor guy... Do feel sorry for him, a little bit...

No, *really* don't feel sorry for him!!!

lol

OMG!!!! This has really made myself and Rosie fall about in fits of laughter!

:D:unsure:

PLEASE SOMEONE GET THE CCTV FOOTAGE!!!! :lol:

And we know *exactly* who you are referring to and we weren't even there! Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.....! :D;);):D

Aw, come on guys! Could have happened to anyone! We all do silly things when we're not concentrating.

Not that it's not funny, buuuut...

Any one else and we would feel sorry for them!

Aw, come on guys! Could have happened to anyone! We all do silly things when we're not concentrating.

Not that it's not funny, buuuut...

Any one else and we would feel sorry for them!

*Sigh*. Surely he can't be that bad? I've only met the guy twice, and sure, we had our differences, and he kinda upset me, but... Well, two wrongs don't make a right...

Admittedly, I'm still laughing, though :o

Unfortunately, I won't be able to name names, but the "gentleman" in our story is a well known lothario of the forum, a man who believes himself to be a legend in his own underpants...

Picture the scene, it's saturday night, towards the end of the night, he's going home alone. We're in reception, where there are three doors out - only one of which is open at night. He's not happy, and struts through reception on his way out, in a bit of a strop. The middle door is a big automatic revolving door, that is locked at night - our hero approaches, and due to his mood, goes to open it by throwing his shoulder against it.... promptly bounces off and lands on his ass.

Maybe you had to be there, but not only were the 8 of us round our table giggling, so were the hotel staff, and the random norwegians who were walking through reception.

Mich, you know what I'm talking about!

:lol:

Also, please don't ask me for the name, although I'll post the story, I really won't give the name out, that's taking things a little too far. :lol:

omg that was funny.......i mean really funny but you had to be there......priceless