ADAM BALDWIN

Jayne Cobb - Firefly and Serenity

Marcus Hamilton - Angel

Col. Dixon - Stargate SG-1

Also Independence Day, Predator II and Full Metal Jacket

unbranded-adam-baldwin-photo.jpg

CLICK HERE for a full filmography

CLICK HERE to go to the LFCC '05 website

Grrrrrrrrrr I remember seeing this guy in something and I'm not quite sure wht it was. Its not on his IMBD (or whatever it is) profile, yet I've seen him something. I remember it because I had to look twice cause I thought it said Alec Baldwin and I was wondering if he was one of them brothers.

What else has he been in thats not mentioned on his profile, damn this is going to bug me to death now LOL.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to look twice cause I thought it said Alec Baldwin and I was wondering if he was one of them brothers.

*pmsl* i thought he was one of the brothers...but he's not :P i wonder if he ever gets jobs because people think he's a baldwin brother :P;) he's been in VR.5* the vistor ~on sci-fi channel* he's been on the x-files :lol:

Edited by vampwillow

*pmsl* i thought he was one of the brothers...but he's not :wub: i wonder if he ever gets jobs because people think he's a baldwin brother :P:lol: he's been in VR.5* the vistor ~on sci-fi channel* he's been on the x-files :lol:

So actually someone who knows about VR5 !!! :o

I loved that series ! It had a great line-up (Lori Singer, Tony Head, Will Patton, David Mc Callum, Louise Fltecher) but unfortunately was cancelled after first season. I'd love to have a reunion because I've just found last week pictures from the cast that were sent to me by the studio. I didn't remember Adam though, apparently he was in the pilot ?

*pmsl* i thought he was one of the brothers...but he's not :wub:  i wonder if he ever gets jobs because people think he's a baldwin brother :P  :lol: he's been in VR.5* the vistor ~on sci-fi channel* he's been on the x-files :lol:

So actually someone who knows about VR5 !!! :o

I loved that series ! It had a great line-up (Lori Singer, Tony Head, Will Patton, David Mc Callum, Louise Fltecher) but unfortunately was cancelled after first season. I'd love to have a reunion because I've just found last week pictures from the cast that were sent to me by the studio. I didn't remember Adam though, apparently he was in the pilot ?

Yes he played the psycho killer Cooper in the Pilot of VR5 - my fave show ever :o - I think he looks very young in it when I watch it now.

I hadn't seen him in anything before then but thought he was great in the part so have followed his career since - he should be a great guest!

Does Adam usually have any pics of him to sign from the X-Files (Knowle Rohrer)?

If not is it possible that he signs a print that I made myself, or does SM not allow this?

If not, then SM pleaseeeeeeeee get this pic !!!

• Showmasters Admin
Does Adam usually have any pics of him to sign from the X-Files (Knowle Rohrer)?

If not is it possible that he signs a print that I made myself, or does SM not allow this?

If not, then SM pleaseeeeeeeee get this pic !!!

As far as I'm aware Adam hasn't done that many signings over here so I'm guessing no one will know if he has X-files photos normally.

As far as your own picture. SM are not there with a big stick to stop you. But please read below what is in my ANSWERS thread. It's a good read, give it a try :rolleyes:

What pictures will a guest have?

SM do not post what pictures a guest will have in advance. There are reasons for this that I'm not going to go into. When you get there you can ask to see the pictures and if there are none you like you could go and buy one. There are always lots of stalls with good quality 8x10 photos. Saying that it's always a good idea that if you want a specific image signed, get it in advance and bring it with you.

Are there any restrictions on what items can be signed?

It really depends on the guest. Some are very picky some aren't. Basically if you THINK there is a CHANCE the guest will not sign your item. e.g. It's not official, it's a nude/semi-nude picture. Then make sure you have a back up.

You may want to bring along another item or picture with you but do remember when you pay for an autograph you are entitled to one of the guests 8x10 pictures for free. So do take one, that way if the guest will not sign your item for whatever reason you have the picture to be signed instead.

I'm hoping toget my Firefly DVD signed - hoping more Firefly guests go now! It'd be great to havr a reunion/Serenity talk with the lot of them. Though they'd have to watch what they said about the upcoming film!

Alan's currently appearing in Spamalot on Broadway, though, right? So it's highly unlikely he'll be here.

That's right, he's taken over from the wonderful Hank Azaria. I know tickets are like rocking horse droppings but I'll try my best to get one while I'm over in NYC this summer.

Alan's currently appearing in Spamalot on Broadway, though, right? So it's highly unlikely he'll be here.

That's right, he's taken over from the wonderful Hank Azaria. I know tickets are like rocking horse droppings but I'll try my best to get one while I'm over in NYC this summer.

Heh, go me, not imagining things! I knew he'd taken the role(s) on, I just wasn't 100% positive if he'd started already :lol: