GOLD PASS TICKETS

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just a quick question for those of you who have bought the Gold Tickets - after sending SM your passport photo, have you received any form of receipt from them for it, and if so how long did it take?

I know that I've paid for my ticket - but I'd rather have something in writing from SM (along with info on where to go on the day) to take with me in case of any problems. I always worry too much at these things - especially when it's something that would mean I could potentially miss out on my autos if any errors have occured!

Thanks very much

Chelle

Hello,

Just a quick question for those of you who have bought the Gold Tickets - after sending SM your passport photo, have you received any form of receipt from them for it, and if so how long did it take?

I know that I've paid for my ticket - but I'd rather have something in writing from SM (along with info on where to go on the day) to take with me in case of any problems. I always worry too much at these things - especially when it's something that would mean I could potentially miss out on my autos if any errors have occured!

Thanks very much

Chelle

SM have said they hope to send letters out this week fingers crossed

Hello,

Thanks very much

Chelle

SM have said they hope to send letters out this week fingers crossed

Thanks very much! Appreciate the fast response - I didn't want to bother SM again by phoning or emailing as I'm pretty certain that they'll be rather busy at the minute getting organised!

Chelle

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply to some of you, through a combination of e-mail problems and just generally being EXTREMELY busy here it'd taking longer than expected.

Anyway...

Everyone who has booked a Gold Pass will be receiving their letters very shortly.

Only thing needed to know for a few people is their choice of themed Goody bag from us.

Again, the choice can be one fo these:

Star Wars

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Buffy/Angel

Stargate

Cult TV

Cult Film

If you haven't chosen or aren't sure if you have please send through an e-mail to me at info@showmastersonline.com with your choice !

Thanks and see you all soon,

David :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin
Not sure if this has been asked already (my connection is a little wonky, and tends to die on me, so I can't easily check), but how do we recieve our gold passes? Are they sent through the post or do we collect them there (in which case I assume some form of confirmation letter is sent out so we have some proof of purchase?)

If someone could let me know, I'd be much appriciated.

Thanks.

If you have ordered one I believe you should have received a confirmation letter by now.

As you're asking I'm guessing you haven't got one, so if you have ordered a Gold Pass do email them @ info@showmastersonline.com or ring them on 01908 671138

The actually pass(es) you will pick up on the day. There will be a special queue for you.

Edited by Too Tall

Has anyone got the letter yet

No gold pass letter here yet ! And I leave on Friday afternoon from work. So technically it needs to be here tomorrow (Thursday) for me to take it with me !

*reports this post to SMs as a quick way of emailing them*

Think I got mine today. Mother said I got a letter, but I don't want her opening it, in case she finds out how much I spent or gets curious!

:D Just says you ordered and paid for gold pass .... bring letter with you .... entry from 9.00am .... will be taken to organisers desk for Goody Bags.

No mentions of prices or anything, but probably best to keep her in the dark !