Where are all the guests?

Bohan

Ok it's slightly worrying that LFACC is now only around 5 weeks away and there are only 11 guests announced and no sign of an update, and this is supposed to be THE BIG ONE! I aint complaining it's just that collectormania 8 is 5 months away and that event already has the same amount of guests announced than LFACC.

Hey i saw your story about robert patrick eyeballing you - what was all that about! Was he properley giving you dirty looks just cause you had a farscape t-shirt on!

i was slighly confused with that, i think he had just never heard of farscape before and thought my shirt was slightly odd, i found him more than slightly odd :D

Ok it's slightly worrying that LFACC is now only around 5 weeks away and there are only 11 guests announced and no sign of an update, and this is supposed to be THE BIG ONE! I aint complaining it's just that collectormania 8 is 5 months away and that event already has the same amount of guests announced than LFACC.

Exactly, announce some guests!!!!! :D:(

Right this could take a minut to explain, im not good at describing

OK, during the run - up to previous events we always get smaller guests first, although this time we got half decent guests straight away. The guests always get bigger as we get closer to the event, so by all rights we should start getting announcements around 3 weeks before because the big ones are annouced that close, this however would not be good business sense so to be perfectly honest who knows what to expect or when to expect it

i will say what i had to say last LFACC however much it displeases me 'Keep the Faith' guys

that was probably a loada poo

JA

Edited by JackAubrey

Ok, i'll 'Keep the Faith', i'm pretty sure Showmasters havn't mentioned ANYTHING due to the fact:

they have been in Hollywood with all the A-list celebs and inviting them to LFCC3 :blink:,

they are just winding us up and are going to announce some awsome guests within' the last week or so,

Or LFCC3 just going to suck ass,

Hehe, who knows. Im sure it will be one of those three options (i hope its not the third)

It wont suck ass, there are Voyager & Buffy fans cracking off now based on the line up.

Its just anybody who isnt a fan is less than excited at the moment, so some ass is being sucked

Just an announcement even one or two guests would be good

• Moderators
:rolleyes: It's a complete waste of time people ASKING for guests, don't ya think they KNOW u want guests? I think THEY want guests too, after all it is their show and they wanna make money! No doubt it's the reason why they're not really around, cuz they've got a hell of a lot of work to do and they know it!!

:rolleyes: It's a complete waste of time people ASKING for guests, don't ya think they KNOW u want guests? I think THEY want guests too, after all it is their show and they wanna make money! No doubt it's the reason why they're not really around, cuz they've got a hell of a lot of work to do and they know it!!

And the oscar for stating the obvious and patronising his equals goes to .......

It's a complete waste of time people ASKING for guests, don't ya think they KNOW u want guests? I think THEY want guests too, after all it is their show and they wanna make money! No doubt it's the reason why they're not really around, cuz they've got a hell of a lot of work to do and they know it!!

Well said.

I'm sure they will be working on MORE guests, but are you seriously telling me they don't have SOMETHING they can announce ? ..... With SIX WEEKS to go ??

I may remember wrong.... but didn't Andrea say in a topic that somebody posted the day Adrian Paul was announced that they had more guests left to announce, but they would do so after Collectormania?

There was a topic asking if Adrian was the only announcement for that night, and I am pretty sure (99 percent actually) someone posting under the showmasters ID said that.

• Moderators

*shrugs* who knows! apart from them obviously ...

I'd like to think so but they could just as easily have a lot of "waiting for confirmation" type situations and then have a mass announce ..

I really want some big guests obviously! Just know that GIVE US GUESTS NOW!! demands aren't gonna magically fix things sadly :rolleyes:

And I'm not being patronising, I just think we're ALL in the same situation of wanting guests, but it's wasted energy making such topics unfortunately.

Thing is, you're all right. However, SM should, by now, be giving us more than these meagre guests, or at least give us some indication of when announcements will be made. Supposedly this was going to kick ass but with only a few weeks to go, it couldnt even kick sand at the sea! I'm sure that people who write in saying, "showmasters are great and they want guest ...etc.." are really SM in disguise! Don't kiss spam please people, when not deserved, as you come across as a little desperate!

i would hardly say they have announced all the big guests first, sure there are a couple of good names on the guest list but not many really big stars aside from perlman. With the new location and all the promise, i know i was expecting something big.

So for the poster who said earlier that we have had the big guests so now expect the smaller ones, i hope this is not the case as the current big guests are not that big.

Fact is that this huge event is 5 weeks away and has the same amount of guests announced as showmasters' other show which is 5 months away!

Right this could take a minut to explain, im not good at describing

OK, during the run - up to previous events we always get smaller guests first, although this time we got half decent guests straight away. The guests always get bigger as we get closer to the event, so by all rights we should start getting announcements around 3 weeks before because the big ones are annouced that close, this however would not be good business sense so to be perfectly honest who knows what to expect or when to expect it

i will say what i had to say last LFACC however much it displeases me 'Keep the Faith' guys

that was probably a loada poo

JA

wasn'tt elijah and sean annouced months before c4? :lol:

wasn'tt elijah and sean annouced months before c4?

to my knowledge they were quite late additions to the lineup, and were announced at the memorabilia which take place the month before collectormania.