Your film order!

Ok, I know this thread was done ages ago...but that was just after the release of ROTK and every was completely wrapped up in it!

So, I'm gonna ask again...maybe one of the HARDEST questions EVER!!!

What order would you put the films in (i.e. which is your fave/least fave)?

Mine...

1. The Two Towers

2. The Fellowship of the Ring

3. The Return of the King

(Although, this does change around weekly lol...especially the first two) :blink::(

Awww, poor Two Towers...everyone puts it last!

Well, apart from me lol :D

I like it! It's just not my favourite....sam's speech is incredible though...it makes me occassionally consider it top of my list...but only for that part!

1 ROTK

2 FOTR

3 TTT

In all honesty, though, I think I like ROTK and FOTR equally, but for different reasons - I don't like having to choose one over the other. And it's not that I don't like TTT, just that FOTR is a wonderful beginning and ROTK is a wonderful ending! :lol:

ROTK

FOTR

TTT

same as everyone elses by the looks of it!! I love them all but ROTK touched me the most! although I LOVE FOTR! TTT may be last but I do love that too, just not as much as the other 2!!

In all honesty, though, I think I like ROTK and FOTR equally, but for different reasons - I don't like having to choose one over the other. And it's not that I don't like TTT, just that FOTR is a wonderful beginning and ROTK is a wonderful ending! :rolleyes:

Well said!

FOTR by a long way

TT - really really enjoyable with Helms Deep my fav action of the trilogy

ROTK - Enjoyed this a lot although as so many threads to pull together it felt rushed.

Still what do I know Mr Oscar said ROTK = 11 gold men.

FOTR

ROTK

TTT

FELLOWSHIP is, and will probably remain, my fave film of all time. I'll never forget the thrills and chills I experienced watching it in the cinema that first magical night. Characters I'd loved for years were suddenly 'alive' before me - not as I'd imagined them, perhaps, but in some cases BETTER than I'd imagined them! I really felt I'd been to Middle Earth, ravishingly brought to life by PJ & his team.

ROTK is a masterpiece, pure and simple. I sniffled all the way through my first viewing. Wonderful.

And the score? Beautiful beyond words.

1. ROTK

2. FOTR

3. TTT

Sometimes I'm torn between ROTK and FOTR though! I have to say, for me the cinematic experience of ROTK was breathtaking, I wish I could go back and see it for the first time on the big screen again!