How do we survive till C8

C7 was my sisters and my first collectormania, and we loved it, We met most of the stars, My youngest sister fell totally in love with Christian Coulson, My other sister couldnt believe how lovely Corin Nemec was, and I was totally in awe of Bernard Hill (what a brilliant guy) We also managed to see James Marsters and Anthony Head.

We all feel soooo depressed now we are home, C8 seems so far away. How do we all survive till then.

Heheh join the club! ^_^ Glad to hear you and your sisters all enjoyed yourselves! Sounds like you had fun!

There's always London Film & Comic Con, if you can make it to that..if not..just keep posting, hoping and waiting like the rest of us! :P

simple, start the 7/8 week countdown to london show

or start the overtime for the next cm, cuz you can never have neough cash

exactly LFACC3 wahoooo!! :P

YEY!!!!!!

Don't go on a Sunday!!!! That almost killed me!!!

I can't go to the next Collectormania 'sob' will be on holiday in South Africa! Bet there will be some really amazing guests just because I can't go, . . . . always happens! :blush:

yeah i feel exactly the same like i really wanna b back there i felt like it last time after i got back from c6, but i think i will also have to think about my exams which are not far away oh so much fun lol i will have to just think of c8 to get me thru lol

Plenty of other events going on between now and C8, that is how I survive, by recreating the experience.

Well said Colonel ! I've 8 other conventions/signing events planned until the end of this year. This does not include (yet) Collectormania 8

Hahahaha... I fully plan on keeping busy between now and C8...

I jet off for 2 1/2 months in the states in the middle of June... get back with 5 days to start before my post grad uni course begins... then it'll just be a case of keeping up with the work and finishing off making mine and Ellie's costumes for C8 (we're going as Arwen and Eowyn!!)

So between budgeting for C8 and actually getting there... I think I should be fine!!

Lizzi xxx

You've got the LFCC in less than two months, then roughly two months later The another show, then roughly two months later Autographica - plenty to look forward too, provided the guest lists start improving.

It's always hell after collectormania, you get trapped in a little collectormania bubble and when you're there it's like " omg, sean astin or whoever could walk round the corner". Then you get home and you feel like no one understands you! It's like, they know nothign about whats happened and you just wanna scream from the top of the rooftops " Ive had the best weekend ever you bastards! you have no idea who i met!"

Trust me, c4 aftermath was, panic attacks, flashbacks and stabbing pains in the heart.

You just learn to get on with it and smile coz it happend not coz it's over....

and there's always the next one!

:lol:

It's always hell after collectormania, you get trapped in a little collectormania bubble and when you're there it's like " omg, sean astin or whoever could walk round the corner". Then you get home and you feel like no one understands you! It's like, they know nothign about whats happened and you just wanna scream from the top of the rooftops " Ive had the best weekend ever you bastards! you have no idea who i met!"

Trust me, c4 aftermath was, panic attacks, flashbacks and stabbing pains in the heart.

You just learn to get on with it and smile coz it happend not coz it's over....

and there's always the next one!

:D

wow i totally feel like you just described how Ive felt for the last 2 days. The people at work are old enough to be my mum and just think its a kiddish thing to be "stalking" these celebs as they describe it. My bf isn't into it at all and has barely even asked about the weekend, my dad wouldn't know sean astin from sean biggerstaff! So I am thankful for my friends online to be able to talk about it non stop, many of who were there or understand the experience :rolleyes:

Yeap there does need to be a survival kit - I was so depressed when we got back - Had a pile of essays and housework waiting for me too :yoda:

Cant make it to London unfortunately, OOo but Calumn tell me more about the another show.

Jomarise xxx