Who do you wish you met...

I was there all weekend and met loads of guests and really enjoyed myself. now i'm home wish i had met Bonnie Piesse and Lawrence Makoare. i know they were there for 4 days but for some reason i didn't decide to meet them!

bernard i wish id remembered to go see him but i was obsessing over james marsters, who incidently i didnt get to meet anyway. also wish id gone to see alan cumming but thats my own fault i didnt know what to say to him

Lawrence Makoare but I had ran out of money.

James Marsters and Anthony Stewart Head - but I had to go home

Irvin Kershner - although I sat next to him on a bench in the centre

Jamie Bamber - again the money issue

That's all I can think of right now.

Alan Cumming but I wasn't paying £20 and then not having a posed photo with him! :D

i asked him and he posed for me

me too, the photo of him and me looks like hes modeling! :wub: its a funny picture!

Irvin Kershner - although I sat next to him on a bench in

I met him and he was a fooking wicked guest.

I wish I met Ian Whyte again even though I spent time with him at LFCC2, hope he'll be at LFCC3.

hmmm James Marsters (too tired to get there early on the sunday so missed the VQ tickets) and Craig Charles (same reason!)

I also wish I'd gotten Christian Coulson's autograph... got photos with him, and spoke to him quite a lot, but didn't really have a spare £15 for the autograph! B) Next time... he's on my list as important! Hahahaha

p.s. You're not sad for wantin to meet Jamie Yeates - He's totally adorable, and lovely to chat to... Wish I could have spent more time with him!! lol

Corin Nemec. I decided to go on Monday afternoon, slipping in at the end in the hope it would be quiet. I wanted to see him because a) I'm a huge SG-1 fan, and B) a friend of mine went to see him last time and this time he remembered her name!

I didn't because he'd gone home. :(

Krazy

I was there all weekend and met loads of guests and really enjoyed myself. now i'm home wish i had met Bonnie Piesse and Lawrence Makoare. i know they were there for 4 days but for some reason i didn't decide to meet them!

OH NO!! You didnt go meet Lawrence!! B)

bless you!!

Hes so wonderful!

sorry um i really should have gone to meet Alan Cumming cause i watched X-men 2 last night and hes really cool! oh well next time maybe!

Veasse xx

Kali Rocha, i kept saying how sorry i felt for hert, cos it was mostly open queue, but was so obsessed with meeting JM, that i never really thought about meeting. Now all i hear is how sweet she is, and i totally regret it, plus to make it worse meet the parents was on last night, which made me think about it even more!

Kali Rocha, i kept saying how sorry i felt for hert, cos it was mostly open queue, but was so obsessed with meeting JM, that i never really thought about meeting. Now all i hear is how sweet she is, and i totally regret it, plus to make it worse meet the parents was on last night, which made me think about it even more!

i turned it on right when she was on!

I had been hoping to meet James Marsters, but only cos a friend asked me to get his auto for them. the queue looked way too big though!!

Also would have been nice to meet Christian Coulson... i saw him when i was waiting for Alexander Siddig and I hadn't realised how good looking he was!! hahaha. But i didn't really want to pay £15 so i left it.

Wish I'd met Colin Baker, if only to meet as many Doctor Who's in one weekend as I could :D