If Orlando Bloom is in London on Monday ....

dufresne

He was in Portsmouth 2 wks b4 xmas last yr, doin a bit of shoppin. The poor guy was duckin and weavin everywhere, and had to take bodyguards with him. If he came to a Collectormania, all hell would break loose. There will probs be a huge security risk! :unsure:

id love to see him there but i can really see it being a problem, i mean look how it was when elijah was there, and the crowds would be bigger than that for orlando - still, always a chance to meet him by entering the competition

im not a massive fan but i am a fan... and i do think hes fit, hence the calendar and poster on my door

ah but his attractiveness is lost on me i'm afraid. But I understand. Just look at Keira Knightley. She can't act but she is sooo fit.

Love the guy to bits, huge fan, think he's a cool guy :) ....but he seriously wouldn't get out with his skin intact....I'd fear for his safety and mine. I've said it time and time again, safety implications are really important and with someone like Orlando, if you thought it was bad at C4 with Elijah and Dom then you wouldn't know what'd hit you if Orlando turned up.

I'd love to meet him but it just wouldn't be safe...fan girls are frightening when you get in the way of them and being in the fan girl age bracket (Or maybe slightly out of it, is 19 too old? :D ), I know how bad it can get.

Any crew members at the last Collectormania will appreciate how scary as that charge of Billy Boyd fans on the first day Billy was there testifies to - all that took was for a bunch of people to see the crew members meeting for our morning briefing in front of the Billy Boyd area, which is right next to our usual crew room spot, and they charged. It was funny in a way but also pretty scary.

It'd be a living nightmare :lol:

I am a serious Orlando Bloom fan. I am also careful to act cool, calm and collected around stars.

I met LOADS of big names from the age of 15 onwards in my eager I-want-to-be-an-actress days at the CITIZEN'S THEATRE (a world-famous and highly respected Glasgow repertory theatre). In the end I became a singer/dancer - but that's another story!

If people of ANY age/fandom truly want the A-List stars to even CONSIDER attending events they have to commit to behaving appropriately when they do confirm.

It's no fun to be stalked and chased 24/7 by hordes of screaming, hysterical teenagers hell-bent on grabbing a piece of you - ANY PIECE - and at any cost.

We all want to meet our heroes - but they are mortal men and women who need to be absolutely sure that their personal safety can be guaranteed. This creates a nightmare security situation for event organisers, VIP guests and attendees alike.

It is a great pity that a relatively small, unpredictable element among us seems always to prevent the rest from meeting people we respect and long to meet.

(*note to current/future event organisers* I hereby fully and freely volunteer to place my calm, collected, non-hysterical person between The Divine Orlando and any and all threats of danger... You may HOLD me to that).

LOL. Dreaming is free!

I look forward to 'many meetings' at C7.

Love,

Pauline XX

Edited by orlandopassion

I hereby fully and freely volunteer to place my calm, collected, non-hysterical person between The Divine Orlando and any and all threats of danger... You may HOLD me to that).

but then again u could be a weird stalker person saying you would keep him safe just so u could get close to him :D;):D