hotels for crew?

Jestive

Crew email? What is this mystic creature you speak of? *g* :lol:

hahaha! that made me giggle.

the crew tend to be in a few different hotels round and about the centre. we're not usually told until we get our confirmations but it could be different this time around.

i guess we will just have to wait and see.

=x=

Hee, hee

I always get put i the Express Holiday Inn as do a lot of other crew members considering how many of us i see at breakfast and in the bar.

Simone

In the bar? You must be mistaken, crew are in bed with a cup of tea and a complementary digestive by 8.

• Moderators
Hee, hee

I always get put i the Express Holiday Inn as do a lot of other crew members considering how many of us i see at breakfast and in the bar.

Simone

In the bar? You must be mistaken, crew are in bed with a cup of tea and a complementary digestive by 8.

:lol:

We *do* still get paid even if we're NOT in bed by then ... right? :lol::unsure:

Hee, hee

Simone

:lol:

We *do* still get paid even if we're NOT in bed by then ... right? :lol::unsure:

lol

Hee, hee

Simone

:D

We *do* still get paid even if we're NOT in bed by then ... right? :P:D

lol

i hope so!!

*looks shifty*

=x=

the crew tend to be in a few different hotels round and about the centre. we're not usually told until we get our confirmations but it could be different this time around.

i guess we will just have to wait and see.

=x=

Cool. Thanks. I was mainly worrying about how far away from the Centre we would be as I know when I've stayed in the holiday Inn express before there were lots of crew around, and we got there by car, but i will be relying on public transport this time.

Hee, hee

Simone

Do we get a bedtime story too?

Stuart put this in another thread:

If you asked to share with someone specific, and if that other person is crewing (and I tried to keep that in mind as best I could when doing the roster), then we've done our best to fit in with that request. If you didn't specify, then it was a random selection (no gender mixed rooms unless both parties asked for same). Details of who people are sharing with will be sent out shortly; today (yesterday, actually, looking at the clock), I wanted to get out the confirmations as fast as I could.

So we should know who we're sharing with shortly.

Knowing Stuart we will hear as soon as he can, but remember he's busy and the less we bug him, the faster he can get round to it! At least we know we've got rooms and if you're anything like me, won't spend that much time in it anyway.

Stuart put this in another thread:

If you asked to share with someone specific, and if that other person is crewing (and I tried to keep that in mind as best I could when doing the roster), then we've done our best to fit in with that request. If you didn't specify, then it was a random selection (no gender mixed rooms unless both parties asked for same). Details of who people are sharing with will be sent out shortly; today (yesterday, actually, looking at the clock), I wanted to get out the confirmations as fast as I could.

So we should know who we're sharing with shortly.

Knowing Stuart we will hear as soon as he can, but remember he's busy and the less we bug him, the faster he can get round to it! At least we know we've got rooms and if you're anything like me, won't spend that much time in it anyway.

Oooh, thank you for that, m'dear :unsure:

oh eck. i didnt put down who i wanted to share with because i wasnt ask. never mind.

=x=

Well I put the name of a friend down that is crewing but they might not be going yet and they've changed their name :rolleyes::unsure::unsure: so SM might not have put me in with them...hmm.....hehe! Last minute disasters...why do they always happen? hehe!