CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take some money with me just in case. That's if I can go, that is!

If I don't, then it's because I'm have a birthday party!

I turn 22 on 8th February which is on a Wednesday. But My family like to save all parties 'til the weekend.

at the mo we are talking about GMEX and currently about plans to have dinner on the Friday night as everyone is travelling in from a far; Queen Sindel from Germany, her friend Foxy from US, Nili from Japan and the rest of us else where in the UK :D (LOL!) so we will all be there for the weekend!

911339[/snapback]

You forgot about me sad.gif

The Netherlands may be close to the UK, but it isn't in the UK :P

I do appologise!! **huggles** it's cause you hadn't posted and I was looking down the page at recent posts! soweeee!!! still love ya!

Luv sah xx

ps-CSI Jo, it might help if you could tell us where you are coming from? perhaps one of us is travelling a simular route? :D

muchos apps! really!! yey for **huggles**

and yes the more posting the merrier! :P wahooo for your 1000, only 4000 behind me :P :P :P soweee, only playing! tis very cool! :D

Luv sah xx

ps-you didn't tell me what other prefs you have for the meal if you can't do F&B? also I forget what time you are available from? soweee again, siv in brain issues!!

so yeah! the MORE THE MERRIER and don't worry if you don't know people, no one here has met everyone!!! (except I do know most people here from organising the meets  :borg:) but Gebes, for example, hasn't met anyone either and AFAIK Steve (aka Crippsy_99) has only met myself and perhaps QS :blink:

911339[/snapback]

As far as I know, your the only one!

All these different meets being arranged, I have no idea which is which lol..its the blondness setting in I swear!

unfort I don't think anyone is coming up from that way, at the mo! :lol: though I am travelling home that way if it helps? am getting a single on the National Express (NX) cause they have a "£9 any where" promotion on at the mo! even though I am coming back to Cardiff, the darn bus is going via B'Ham AND is making me wait around for over an hour urrrrg (but hey it's £6 for me with my NX2 studend card so can't realllllly complain :borg:)

Luv sah xx

ps-what a wicked birthday present to meet some actors etc, I celebrated my 21st at C8 and it rocked! :blink:

am coing back on the NX because the trains are evil and the cheapest single is £20 :D (and yes the 2singles together are still cheaper than a young person's return :borg:) so just keep it in mind that you won't have to go back on your own on Sunday if you did come :D though personally, if I a could get a free lift from my parents I would!!! B) why would they not let you go?! :blink: thought you said you were gunna be 22? :lol:

Luv sah xx

muchos apps! really!! yey for **huggles**

and yes the more posting the merrier! :D wahooo for your 1000, only 4000 behind me :lol: :lol: :lol: soweee, only playing! tis very cool!  :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

ps-you didn't tell me what other prefs you have for the meal if you can't do F&B? also I forget what time you are available from? soweee again, siv in brain issues!!

911450[/snapback]

4000 posts behid you? Count again. It's only 3690 posts and I'm closing in :P

If we can't go to F&B, Chinese would be good too.

It would be nice to see if British Chinese food is different from Dutch chinese food.

We will be arriving early I think it was somethig like 10 am or 10.30 am.

Something like that (I'm being too lazy too look at my e-ticket in my mail :rolleyes: )

My dad might not care if I go. But my mum would though!

She would only let me go if I get all the housework done. Oh, and to get a job. (actually, I'm not so sure about the last one)

Edited by CSI Jo

you know my maths sucks BT :angry: I was just rounding up! :angel:

so, people, CHINESE? or I just found some B1G1F vouchers for TGI Fridays, not that I know if there is one in Manchester near us or anything but the Friday of GMEX is the last day the voucher is valid, what timing! :D

Luv sah xx

ps-I hope you can make it Jo, it's gunna be a fantastic weekend!

you know my maths sucks BT :lol: I was just rounding up! :angry:

so, people, CHINESE? or I just found some B1G1F vouchers for TGI Fridays, not that I know if there is one in Manchester near us or anything but the Friday of GMEX is the last day the voucher is valid, what timing!  :D

Luv sah xx

ps-I hope you can make it Jo, it's gunna be a fantastic weekend!

912477[/snapback]

As I said, Foxy and I are not partial seeing we won't eat. :lol:

Seeing we need a reservation, TGI Fridays will probably be our best bet. Even if I have no clue what that voucher is for. :angel: