What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

There's a bunch of close-up shots from the film here Jack as a Skelaton Including some of his face...

Hope that helps... It would be the weirdest costume in the world - particularly as that section of the film was done using computers!!

Yeap but it would so rock if jack could pull it off.

Eowidith> Would you like some pvc green leaves for you Tink dress? I have a load of green pvc that I will never use and I thought that you could use it for your dress and Sam could use some for her Peter outfit.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What's red, blue, silver, white and covered in paint and glue gun burns?

Rel trying to make props!

Not sure if I posted here or not but I'm now being Mystique on the Saturday for LFCC and Harley Quinn on the Sunday.

Edited by rel

Oh that would be cool - I can totally see you dressed as Princess Leia!!

I once dressed up as Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi, at Jabba The Hutt's Palace... Was a little (okay, a LOT) daring, but as it was a night out, I had plenty of dutch courage... lol

I'd love to do that again one day... though have so many other ideas as well!

Change of plan! No longer doing a Star Wars one!!!! :D

what are you doing instead? I do have an old Star Wars costume that I don't wear anymore since I gain curves. I used to do Han Solo. Now I have Leia classic in the works.

I'm going as Katrina from Sleepy Hollow!!!!

That will work for Jack. He will be doing Crane from 'Sleepy Hollow'

Change of plan! No longer doing a Star Wars one!!!! :angry:

what are you doing instead? I do have an old Star Wars costume that I don't wear anymore since I gain curves. I used to do Han Solo. Now I have Leia classic in the works.

I'm going as Katrina from Sleepy Hollow!!!!

That will work for Jack. He will be doing Crane from 'Sleepy Hollow'

NO WAY!!!!! That totally Rocks!!!!!!! :lol:

Well, I've managed to finalise my costume choices for LFACC as I now have the whole weekend! So Saturday will be Hillary and Sunday will be S1 Rimmer (If I get my boots back that is). I was just going to be me on Sunday but then I remembered that I hadn't used that particular outfit for a con so I thought what the heck, I'll do it! :hathor:

Theres going to be some seriously good cosutmes this time, I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Theres going to be some seriously good cosutmes this time, I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Definately! :hathor:

Hehe - mine wont be one of them - although I will be cosplaying (in other words, I suck at it! Lolz).

Well, I've managed to finalise my costume choices for LFACC as I now have the whole weekend! So Saturday will be Hillary and Sunday will be S1 Rimmer (If I get my boots back that is). I was just going to be me on Sunday but then I remembered that I hadn't used that particular outfit for a con so I thought what the heck, I'll do it! :hathor:

Especially at C8! What have you got planned for that one?

Bob's coming as a pirate to the party too!

Well, I've managed to finalise my costume choices for LFACC as I now have the whole weekend! So Saturday will be Hillary and Sunday will be S1 Rimmer (If I get my boots back that is). I was just going to be me on Sunday but then I remembered that I hadn't used that particular outfit for a con so I thought what the heck, I'll do it! :rolleyes:

Man now I wish I'd finished my Lister costume! Oh well, I'm supposed to be being Harley on Sunday anyways.

Just got to finish my gun and for my contacts to arrive and then I've finished Mystique

Well, I've managed to finalise my costume choices for LFACC as I now have the whole weekend! So Saturday will be Hillary and Sunday will be S1 Rimmer (If I get my boots back that is). I was just going to be me on Sunday but then I remembered that I hadn't used that particular outfit for a con so I thought what the heck, I'll do it!  :D

Man now I wish I'd finished my Lister costume! Oh well, I'm supposed to be being Harley on Sunday anyways.

Just got to finish my gun and for my contacts to arrive and then I've finished Mystique

Hey - there's always you know what, Rel (Can't say here, cause it's another con, and that's against the rules, of course) ;):D

Ps. Oh, and no complaining! :P You're Quinn is gonna rock! :o (Shame I'll miss it... *Cries*)

Edited by Cher2a

I'm starting on a League of Gentlemen project because I've been a fan of this for years! Met all four of them about six times now and I just love the movie!

First on the list is

Papa Lazarou!

Then Tubbs and Pauline!

• 2 weeks later...