jolene and galactica

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

showmasters rarely answer their emails regarding questions like this so best not to email.

So you think getting harsh on the message board is the only way to get their attention? ^_^

Especially after they stated they rarely read the message boards now cause they are busy finalizing stuff?

how is that harsh? I'm a paying customer, i'm not up showmasters asses like a lot of other forum regulars!

I didn't mean you were harsh. THX was IMHO.

I was merely asking you if you find his approach more acceptable.

And see... they are replying to e-mails. :wub:

how is that harsh?  I'm a paying customer, i'm not up showmasters asses like a lot of other forum regulars!

Sorry to be pedantic but actually you are not a paying customer as this is a free event.

Ok I admit it I am stirring for the sake of it :wub::D

Edited by Noddy

i hope that is true, but why can they not just announce the days now?

I guess we can wait two more days now ....

Right. Two more days now don't really matter anymore. And the e-mail said "within two days". So maybe it isn't even that long.

Just trying to be positive here. :wub:

Maybe there's still something that needs to be fixed, whatever that is.

Considering Jolene Blalock was announced for C7 LAST NOVEMBER, it's even more ridiculous that Showmasters don't know or are choosing not to tell us what days she's appearing. . .if she's appearing at all.

But I shall wait for this alleged update.

And if they don't have the information, it's not an excuse for keeping us all in the dark. If they don't know, they can post two sentences telling us that. It's really not that difficult. It's called COMMUNICATION.

And by the way, from what I can gather, Showmasters are on here a lot more than they want us to believe. They just say they're not when it suits them to say it.

You try posting something on here that they don't like.. . .5 minutes later and it's gone.

Edited by THX

Sorry to be pedantic but actually you are not a paying customer as this is a free event.

no your mistake, i would hardly call paying £15-£20 per autograph a free event. Yes it's free to enter (well it's in a shopping centre so who could stop you) but showmasters earn thousands from all the people paying for autos.

no your mistake, i would hardly call paying £15-£20 per autograph a free event. Yes it's free to enter (well it's in a shopping centre so who could stop you) but showmasters earn thousands from all the people paying for autos.

Glad you acknowledged that the event is free.

No doubt you will view things differently but considering you can get into the event, see, photograph and in certain circumstances speak to guests without paying anything it cannot be described as anything other than a free event.

Edited by Noddy

The new series is filming, and some of the BSG cast are signing in the US that weekend - I think it's a safe bet that the TBCs will become DNAs in the next few days. We can only hope ( A ) that they will move to LFACC, and ( B ) that C7 will get some high profile replacements. Disappoinging, but realistic !

R.I.P.T.H.X. :lol::lol:

Edited by dufresne

Showmasters have explained the situation in another thread. The situation is clearer now. If I understand well, we can expect all BSG guests to appear saturday and sunday (maybe more but nothing sure). At least, this is of great help for me because I know now that saturday and sunday are equivalent concerning those guests.

Since the other thread is closed, I'd like to thank Showmasters for the explanation (I was one of the people hardly requesting it) and would like to encourage them to do such thing more often when necessary. By the way, a little statement about Jolene, ASH and Corin Nemec would be highly appreciated too :lol:

Edited by lams9999

*prepares to be bankrupt* :D

Apart from LFCC2 where I met the entire Atlantis Cast I think this is going to be my favourite Showmasters event yet *g*

*loves it that Showmasters get whole casts*

Was Torri hiding somewhere at LFCC2? or did you met here elsewhere as I am still hoping SM with get Torri and Paul over so I am complete my Atlantis cast print.

*prepares to be bankrupt*  :o

Apart from LFCC2 where I met the entire Atlantis Cast I think this is going to be my favourite Showmasters event yet *g*

*loves it that Showmasters get whole casts*

Was Torri hiding somewhere at LFCC2? or did you met here elsewhere as I am still hoping SM with get Torri and Paul over so I am complete my Atlantis cast print.

No she wasn't hiding at LFCC - as I would have found her *g* I met her like a week later somewhere else but I am so so so so (etc) hoping that SM's get her to attend an event soon! She is a fantastic guest :wub:

....And by the way, from what I can gather, Showmasters are on here a lot more than they want us to believe. They just say they're not when it suits them to say it.

You try posting something on here that they don't like.. . .5 minutes later and it's gone.

I think you'll find that posts/topics get deleted by MODERATORS as well as SM themselves ;)

there are a number of users on here that work for SM and/or act as Mods for the forum, not just the "showmasters" ID mind!!! :D

as to having TORRI and PAUL at an SM event (I'm not fussy on WHICH one :o ) BRING IT ON!!!! :D

if only there was a Wraith smiley!! B)

• Moderators
....And by the way, from what I can gather, Showmasters are on here a lot more than they want us to believe. They just say they're not when it suits them to say it.

I think you'll find that posts/topics get deleted by MODERATORS as well as SM themselves B)

there are a number of users on here that work for SM and/or act as Mods for the forum, not just the "showmasters" ID mind!!! :D

Only Showmasters moderate certain sections though. It'll say on the front page who does what section.