Stargate SG-1 Talk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least, this is a good news ! I would love to hear Dean !

Of course, if I come on saturday ....

I guess that now I will be able to buy a ticket at the door ?

I don't think they sell tickets at the door. But they do sell them at the Showmasters door during the event.

I'm disapointed that Christopher and Micheal can't make it. It would of been great to see Micheal and Corin on stage together that was the main reason for me going to the talk.

However having said that; I'm a big Stargate fan but I'm also a big Quantum Leap fan and have been since I was 10. So, I wouldn't mind hearing about both Stargate and Quantum Leap.

Plus I'm really looking forward to meeting Corin again! :wub::wub:;)

Edited by jannagalaxy

I think that is a good idea :o

though not sure what they would talk about as Corin was in s6 and Jolene appeared in s7 and s8?! :unsure:

mind you really not sure what Corin and Dean will talk about for an entire hour, they've only been in 1 episode together!! :o

:P

• Moderators

I think you'll inevitably end up with Quantum Leap questions anyway, whether ya like it or not sadly ... cuz like Sean Astin gets asked about Goonies at LOTR talks etc ... it just happens! :unsure:

that's fair point Davidb, it's just making it hard to decide wether to attend or not :P:o

not to be rude or ungreatful, but I would be more inclined if Jolene or another guest was to attend, it would give the talk more scope as there'd be another guest to ask questions to and more input :unsure:

It's a real shame, I finally decided to cancel my ticket, because though I like Corin Nemec, I am a student who makes a measly £30 a week for washing up, and don't think that going just for him is something I can really justify.

Hopefully, better luck next year. Or in LFACC. That would be better.

Krazy

I have to admit i'm a little gutted that Micheal and Chris aren't going as they were my main reason for going to c7 BUT i'm loooking on the bright side , maybe there'll be fewer people at the talk and if you have a question, there's more chance of getting it answered :angry:

i'm still gonna go anyway to support the effort showmasters have gone to to try and sort it out :D

looking forward to seeing Corin anyway :D

Edited by Fiondra

i'm really upset they aren't going as they were really the reason i was going.

But i will be there supporting corin all the way. The wee soul. i have to say the guest list is kinda going down hill now. i hope there are some new guests just about to be confirmed

Wooo Hooooo

I sent off payment today for the Stargate Talk Ticket, hopefully I should get it sometime next week.

I wanna ask Dean Stockwell questions I am a huge Quantum Leap fan.

Sorry in advance to ppl who want to ask questions. I will be the one asking a lot (if I don't get too nervous).

:P

Wooo Hooooo

I sent off payment today for the Stargate Talk Ticket, hopefully I should get it sometime next week.

Sorry in advance to ppl who want to ask questions. I will be the one asking a lot (if I don't get too nervous).

:unsure:

dont forget to let some of us have a go :blink: besides theres normally a guy there who chooses who asks although its good to know you have questions just incase everyone runs out! although with corin about i doubt it :lol:

Wooo Hooooo

:D

dont forget to let some of us have a go ;) besides theres normally a guy there who chooses who asks although its good to know you have questions just incase everyone runs out! although with corin about i doubt it :lol:

I'll proberly be asking QL questions as well!

It's hard to shut me up, when I get the opportunity I never know if I'm going to get the chance again. Actually when I first met Corin, the first question I asked him was "What was it like to work with Dean Stockwell?" and this was at a Stargate Convention.

I think Dean is lovely and the pictures I've seen of him when he was younger yummy!!!!!!! :unsure::blink::blink:

BTW I'm with you Tiggerific! Where Corin is concerned I wouldn't stop thinking of questions. :lol::D:D I think he is so sexy. I can't wait to see his face when I turn up! ;) ;) ;)

Sorry if this sounds bitchy but it's a stargate talk so don't forget the Stargate q's too!

I've got those too! :lol:

I've been to conventions when people have asked Stargate guests questions that have nothing to do with stargate. It's never bothered me, just as long as it's entertaning.

I like asking questions like "What's your fave colour?" "What's your fave food?" "What things do when you want to relax?" I like to ask things about themselves. It would be a boring world if we all thought the same thing. Think about it! :D

Sorry if this sounds bitchy but it's a stargate talk so don't forget the Stargate q's too!

I've got those too! :D

I've been to conventions when people have asked Stargate guests questions that have nothing to do with stargate. It's never bothered me, just as long as it's entertaning.

I like asking questions like "What's your fave colour?" "What's your fave food?" "What things do when you want to relax?" I like to ask things about themselves. It would be a boring world if we all thought the same thing. Think about it! :lol:

dont forget the regulation boxers or briefs :lol:

I've got those too! :D

I like asking questions like "What's your fave colour?" "What's your fave food?" "What things do when you want to relax?" I like to ask things about themselves. It would be a boring world if we all thought the same thing. Think about it! :D

Yeah, those sorts of q's are alright - but us non-QL fans are going to get bored very quickly - it's hard to find something entertaining if you don't understand it!!

:lol: