SCREENINGS

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, this is my first posting...

Anyway. just thought i'd say that me and my sister are now going to both screenings. TTT on sat and FOTR on sun. I'm not sure why i'm going, it may be because my sister wouldn't of gone to it if i didn't say i would go.

So who am i to pass up two free tickets (i hope) to see a film that i only got into after May's Collectormaina.

BFN

Mash :lol:

Edited by Mash

HI!

Ok I'm very happy there r tickets left but now I have an other problem,

I can't pay with visa cause I don't have a card..

So, can I pay with a cheque or will all the tickets be gone before the cheque is there??

I live in Belgium uc and if I send the cheque today, hopefully it will be in england friday (or tomorrow??), so uhm maybe I can call first and tell them to reserve 2 tickets till they get my cheque?

Plzzz help me, I'd love to get tickets! I already e-mailed the showmasters but they don't mail back!

xx, elwood_girl

the girls are Going to the SAturday Screening of TTT im not going to that one i have another engagement but we are all going to the sun FOTR screening should be great fun see you all there. Who is going to the FOTR on Sunday ????

Lilelfgirlxx

I am!

Since FOTR on saturday was solded out :lol:

the girls are Going to the SAturday Screening of TTT im not going to that one i have another engagement but we are all going to the sun FOTR screening should be great fun see you all there. Who is going to the FOTR on Sunday ????

Lilelfgirlxx

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!! Going to ttt saturday and fotr sunday. and am actually going on my todd :blink: ooh er didnt get in quick enough to see the films the right way around hahaha

is anyone going dressed up this time? I did for c3 and loved it... i was rosie cotten for a whole day :lol:

andine

Does anyone know when we'll find out which cast members will go and who will be at which screenings?

I think it was David who said in another thread that this information *won't* be given out all... so it'll be a nice surprise when you arrive at the screening!

i'm really confused and have just set up a thread for showmasters but i've just booked a ticket for the harry talk and its on the saturday and it says matthew lewis will be attending but he's only there on the sunday but the talks on on the sat

i'm very concerned bout this

any idea anyone?

i'm really confused and have just set up a thread for showmasters but i've just booked a ticket for the harry talk and its on the saturday and it says matthew lewis will be attending but he's only there on the sunday but the talks on on the sat

i'm very concerned bout this

any idea anyone?

I've answered this in the other thread as well but there's no need to worry. Matthew will be giving the talk Saturday and then signing Sunday. Unfortunately he wasn't available to do the signing Saturday, but is able to get to MK in time for the talk.