SCREENINGS

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought - 4 tickets for FOTR saturday and 4 tickets for TTT for sunday...

I nearly cried as I was waiting for over 40 mins to get through and when I did I terribly forgot to get one of my friend's tickets aswell!! I was meant to get 5 for Saturday!! :( I feel so s*it!! If I could phone up right now I would but I cant as I'm not rich and it's already cost me £161!!

;);)

omg!! i havent booked anything yet! i only just found out that they even had these screenings!!!!!!!!

its so evil that they dont tell you what guests will be on what screenings. they say ots fair but its notcoz if you have to choose to go to only one you take a massive risk! if i have to pay £20 to get in and it is the wrong one and all my fave actors are sitting in the other room i'll be soooooo bummed!! :firedevil: im sorry if any of the showmasters or administrators or whatever have read this but its my opinium and i think its a fari one to be honest!

appart from that i cant wait to come !!! :P

omg!! i havent booked anything yet! i only just found out that they even had these screenings!!!!!!!!

its so evil that they dont tell you what guests will be on what screenings. they say ots fair but its notcoz if you have to choose to go to only one you take a massive risk! if i have to pay £20 to get in and it is the wrong one and all my fave actors are sitting in the other room i'll be soooooo bummed!! :firedevil: im sorry if any of the showmasters or administrators or whatever have read this but its my opinium and i think its a fari one to be honest!

appart from that i cant wait to come !!! :P

I agree with that. I can only go to one so I hope I've picked the right one... please...

i booked tickets for both lotr screenings, for both me and my sister.

i wasn't going to come c4 yesterday.. lol, but when i heard the tickets were on sale i made up my mind that i was going no matter what!

It only took me about 10 minutes to get through and I've booked 2 tickets for FOTR on the Saturday and 2 tickets for TTT on the Sunday.

I feel as though my credit card has taken a hammering tonight ;) but it will so definitely be worth it :D , especially seeing Dom, Sean, Elijah and Andy.