SCREENINGS

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i shall try keep the lines in my head.......can i cheer just a wee bit tho?? pleeeeeeeease :D

LOL! I think cheering in appropriate places is acceptable i.e. during any triumphant set piece... but cheering every time Legolas is on screen will probably be frowned upon... :D

:lol: Agreed, Arwen! :P Otherwise I shall be cheering for Gollum... :D

And me!!!!

Especially when he bounces on Sam's lap! :(

[
Therefore I believe anyone who trys to do that during the screenings will likely have a can of whoop-ass opened on them (possibly by me rarrrr)!! As Bruce Banner says, "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" LOL!  :(

I don't think you'll be on your own... :lol: I mean, I really don't want to **** on anyone's bonfire, but I've paid £40 to hear the actors say the lines, ta very much... :P

I am with you all the way here,yeltzy and Arwen ! If I pay good money; I want to listen to the actors' say the dialogue! :D

[
Therefore I believe anyone who trys to do that during the screenings will likely have a can of whoop-ass opened on them (possibly by me rarrrr)!! As Bruce Banner says, "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" LOL!  :(

I don't think you'll be on your own... :D I mean, I really don't want to **** on anyone's bonfire, but I've paid £40 to hear the actors say the lines, ta very much... :D

I am with you all the way here,yeltzy and Arwen ! If I pay good money; I want to listen to the actors' say the dialogue! :lol:

Here here!!!

Phoenix :P

Oh!! Btw Phoenix... you know when you asked if I came from the US? I said yes but I meant to say no!!! For some strange reason I thought you asked if I was from the UK!!!! Alot of people use MOM in Uk - mainly because mum's don't want to be related with egyptian MUMMYS!!!!!

ok so i shall try keep the lines in my head.......can i cheer just a wee bit tho?? pleeeeeeeease :D

LOL! I think cheering in appropriate places is acceptable i.e. during any triumphant set piece... but cheering every time Legolas is on screen will probably be frowned upon... :P

;) Agreed, Arwen! :lol: Otherwise I shall be cheering for Gollum... :lol:

And me!!!!

Especially when he bounces on Sam's lap! :huh:

Thanks, kid! :wub: As for cheering in the bit you mentioned... :D I have no idea what you could possibly mean by that... :angry:

:angel::D ...bounce bounce... :D:angel:

It's certainly not "boing boing Baggies"... ;) (Quick shout-out there for any WBA fans there may be lurking here... :lol:)

:D

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE LAST WEEKS 'NOW' MAGAZINE? ITS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEAAASSEEEEE HELP!

No... how come you want it?

i just found out i was in it and it was last weeks so i cant get it any more :D

Hi Tish, have you thought about contacting "Now" and seeing if they have any back issues they could sell you? There's also always a possibility of that issue turning up on eBay, so I'll just go and check to see if there's anything up there. Fingers crossed!! :D

...Tish, babe, there are a load of issues of "Now" for sale on eBay, but I'm not sure if yours is one of them. :huh: Happy hunting, anyway! :D

Edited by yeltz-lass

It's certainly not "boing boing Baggies"... :D (Quick shout-out there for any WBA fans there may be lurking here... :D)

:huh:

OMG!!! You're a Baggies supporter?!?! ME TOOO!!!! Well not a huge one but my dad supports them and so do I!!! I always check to see how they are doing and stuff but I'm not that clued up about it!

Lol... my Dad shouted out the window to this random little boy wearing a blue and white stripped stop the other day "BOING BOING BAGGIES BAGGIES!" I don't think the boy had a clue what he'd said!!!

Stupid question :lol: : Are there still tickets left for the lotr-screenings?

I didn't get one cause my dad wasn't home :D

xx, elwood_girl

There should be some left. it looks like FOTR Sat and TTT Sun were going the fastest, but if you don't leave it too long you should get one.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE LAST WEEKS 'NOW' MAGAZINE? ITS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEAAASSEEEEE HELP!

No... how come you want it?

i just found out i was in it and it was last weeks so i cant get it any more :(

Hi Tish, have you thought about contacting "Now" and seeing if they have any back issues they could sell you? There's also always a possibility of that issue turning up on eBay, so I'll just go and check to see if there's anything up there. Fingers crossed!! :P

...Tish, babe, there are a load of issues of "Now" for sale on eBay, but I'm not sure if yours is one of them. ;) Happy hunting, anyway! :angry:

Aww thanks for that. Luckily Tiggerbabe has been extremely kind and ordered it for me! How nice!