showmasters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Friday is a good day, last project of the semester and an announcement!  :D

ooooooh yay!

mooney just so you no im inviting you out for my bday (ain't till august but just so you no!)

:wub:

Thank for the invite but unfortunatly I spend half the year in Canada, August falling under that time :lol:

But any other time you guys want to meet up let me know :D

err yes back to the announcements :blink:

:lol:

Friday is a good day, last project of the semester and an announcement!  :D

ooooooh yay!

mooney just so you no im inviting you out for my bday (ain't till august but just so you no!)

:wub:

Thank for the invite but unfortunatly I spend half the year in Canada, August falling under that time :lol:

But any other time you guys want to meet up let me know :D

err yes back to the announcements :blink:

we're all talking bout hookin up at end ov march if your gain?

get a chance to no each other prop b4 c7

cool, although i would have prefered news on LFACC3 considering it's only 7 weeks away now!  I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.

umm as far i can see, lfcc3 doesnt have any dates yet.... :lol:

nope, thought i didnt imagine it. theres no dates written...

Edited by kirsty_

umm as far i can see, lfcc3 doesnt have any dates yet.... 

God the event was announced over 2 months ago with the date being march 6th! I have 2 flyers stuck to my fridge at home, dean stockwell and jamie bamber have both been announced as guests.

Now showmasters have not said they are changing the date of the event now have they???????? No, so what you should be doing is be thinking it is still happening on that date!!!

umm as far i can see, lfcc3 doesnt have any dates yet.... 

God the event was announced over 2 months ago with the date being march 6th! I have 2 flyers stuck to my fridge at home, dean stockwell and jamie bamber have both been announced as guests.

Now showmasters have not said they are changing the date of the event now have they???????? No, so what you should be doing is be thinking it is still happening on that date!!!

hope for the best, prepare for the worst. don't make unchangeable plans that will be wasted if they DO change the date - they've never said its stayin the same, or that its changin.