NEXT GUEST ANNOUNCED TUESDAY 12th

So, er...anyone got any thoughts as to who the next guest might be - or who they'd like it to be? :headscratch:  Play nice, now...  :firedevil:

I WANT VIGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that :-)

or how about oww soo many posebilitis ...ever since showmasters got elijah and sean , thay opend up so many new posibilitis

prhapes it's peter jackson ?

haa , i'll still hope for Viggo :-)

and A Happy-B-Day Kasumi :-)

Edited by Nili

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

I wonder when this announcement will actually be made? :D S/M were pretty sneaky with the last two - bet you anything they keep us hanging on all day!! :D Wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until a minute to midnight or something... ;)

As for who the next guest might be...it's anyone's guess... ;)

Come on showmasters can we have a guessing game again. Who will this guest most please? What are they known for.......Any clues?

is it rupert? Hayden? natalie? Emma? Alan?

Ow the suspense.......thanks showmasters you are doing a wicked job xx

Well, my guess is that it won't be another LOTR guest - so I'm guessing it'll either be a guest from HP, SW, Buffy - or something completely out of left-field that will really be a surprise!! ;)

Either someone from Star Wars, a big name would be nice, or maybe BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!!

hmmmm, you do realise that I'll get *no* work done today and that by the end of the day, my f5 key will be worn out? I may have to bill you for a replacement.....

;)