NEXT GUEST ANNOUNCED TUESDAY 12th

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny! Stop it we need to know now or we'll revoult!

lol....

Frodo: I can’t do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

Théoden: Victory! We have victory!

Sam: But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?

Sam: There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

Aww, that bit made me cry! :angry:

ok here is a segestion , showmasters will give a free autograph

to every person here= this topick , with any one we wont , just cos we stay here , and basicly they are some place injoing the show .

I wana watch POTC again too...I think i dreamt about THE ALMIGHTY HAT last night....wouldnt be suprised... :firedevil:

I'll lend you my copy!

are we allowed to talk about that on here?

Probably not

lol, my friend is meant to be getting it for me today *hopes* but im not sure :help: I cant afford to keep going to the cinema but im gona buy the real thing when it come out of course..Do u have it on dvd?

I wana watch POTC again too...I think i dreamt about THE ALMIGHTY HAT last night....wouldnt be suprised... :firedevil:

I'll lend you my copy!

are we allowed to talk about that on here?

Probably not

lol, my friend is meant to be getting it for me today *hopes* but im not sure :help: I cant afford to keep going to the cinema but im gona buy the real thing when it come out of course..Do u have it on dvd?

Yep