• Design one
    • Design two
    • Design three
    • Design four
    • Design Five
    • Design six
    • Design seven
    • Design eight

Ok. Heres the poll for our final design I'll leave it open till thursday so you can have a few days to make up your minds.

Heres a link to each design

design one

design two

Design three

design four

design five

design six

design seven

design eight

I hope all these links work and the poll does. I've never made a poll before. Thanks everyone for your design and thanks to the showmasters for letting us use there logos

Edited by Melde_Amy

i voted for six...

i think it should be more of a statement though... not "if geeks are generally the most interesting people then i must be fascinating", it implies there's a point for debate lol... it should be "geeks are generally the most interesting people... i am fascinating"

i like the idea of having a reference to the fact i'm a forum member though, not sure it should be guest specific (eg Dom ;) )

can i add my comment on desighn 7??

It says collectormania FORUMS and we were trying to do a c4 top not a collectormania forums top!! sorry it i offend anyone but i really hope that top isn't shosen because i peobable won't be using it as a top design!

um... is it okey to make modifications? like small ones? just wondering.

i think it'd be good if we did...that way they would all be unique but have something that still linked us all together!

But it have the four in capital and the um in lower case. so it does imply Collectormania four. Will there be mnay people not form the fourums wearing the tops?

ok..no offence taken by anything anyone said....but i just didnt see how anyone who hadnt visited the forum was gonna get a tshirt...coz we're gonna have to make them ourselves....so i didnt think anyone would wear one unless they were from the forum :lol: