*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

Yeah in fact I think there needs to be a Harry Potter costume 'head count' as it were (so I can track you all down and photograph you! Hehehe....man I wish I'd decided to do my Tonks costume this year)

So far I know of-

Charon- Lily Potter

Tippin- Lord Voldmort

Legolassie Malfoy- Lucius Malfoy (well I assume after the ring thing!)

Who else?

Yeap, indeedy oh! I will be the Daddy with the Rock God hair. I'm trying to persuede my brother to go as Snape but it dose depend on his budget. My friend Becky will be doing Bellatrix. In fact I think there is a group going with her who will be manily Slytherin.

So in fact it would be nice to have a head count of who are bad guys and who are good guys. *thinks to self* I might start another topic (which is something I don't do often).

What day you doing this by the way cause I might have a day free now to be harry if you want....might have to have slightly light brown haired harry unless i get get my hands on my old naffy wig which I dont care if its cut, dyed what ever....:wub:

Rel, I am going as Bellatrix.

As for the day not quite sure if we have agreed on a day or not :D:D

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've really got to get a move on with mine after a rather nasty dream I had about it last night. I was no where near ready with it, the costume itself was done but I didn't have any of the extra bits that made it recognisable, I for some starnge reason didn't notice untill one of the stall holders asked me who I was and then I realised.

It's spooked me out a bit so now I'm really motivated to get it done!!!! :angry::P

Well I've really got to get a move on with mine after a rather nasty dream I had about it last night. I was no where near ready with it, the costume itself was done but I didn't have any of the extra bits that made it recognisable, I for some starnge reason didn't notice untill one of the stall holders asked me who I was and then I realised.

It's spooked me out a bit so now I'm really motivated to get it done!!!! :D:P

How strange! I had dream about my c6 costume! II dreamt I got to C6, and realised I hadn't done my hair!!!!!

:lol:

Yeah red and yellow costume, red hair. Not hard to miss. Hopefully Ill have my friend with me just my costumes all in one so I can't actually take my gloves off which is a bum-mer. I need to find a red bag me thinks to carry so I have something to put wallet, phone and stuff in. Like I said though if you call me when you get there I'll give us a place to meet

[sam, how come you're not on msn anymore??? :huh: ]

I can't get on it as I have spyware on my computer and currently mt Norton Anti Virus is being a T*W*A*T so I can't get rid of it so a) can't download msn again :headscratch: can't use web messenger

Also skapunkninja i'm trying to find Gryffindor and Slytherin robes too so you're not alone. Which Slytherin you going as?

Bah, it's looking like Wonder Woman will have to wait till LFCC3 due to monetary restraints but I will be doing-

X-Men uniform Rogue from X2

Hermione on the Monday for Sam's Harry Potter group

and possibly Mystique

And who knows, I may get a sudden windfal of cash and be able to finish Wonder Woman. :angry: