Quantum Leap Reunion

BluebizzieB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wont do ppl. Just saw that the post needs some BIG BUMPING AGAIN.

Come on ppl we need as many people to sign this petition and I will then write a letter to Showmasters about the possability for a Quantum Leap Theme at LFCC3.

Thank you to the people who signed the post already but in order for something to happen and SM to see there is a big demand, we are talking 100's.

I am THE BIGGEST FAN in the UK and I almost fell over when I saw Dean will be at the next London Con. I have seen this show many times over, have all the books and will be the first in the que for Dean. If you see me running down to the tables i will not stop for anything so please get out of my way.

I am dissapointed that not many ppl have posted. I thought i would at least get 40 people in 1 day when i posted this campain.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Ahh YES I am so excited about that new QL!

I grew up on this programme, I love it *so* much! Usually I won't go anywhere unless there's someone from LOTR but I don't care, I am GOING to meet Dean even if it kills me!

Scott would be amazing, too. I had a crush on him as a kid ^_^ He is fantastic. It is one of the *best* TV series of all time, if not THE best. I love watching it on Sky... Despite the fact that I mustve seen all the episodes at least twice! Ah well eh :lol:

Twenty years after the original series left Dr. Sam Beckett "leaping" into the great unknown, Sam is finally reunited with Al, his old mentor and "partner in time." But when circumstances beyond their control send Sam away once more, Al must recruit his lost friend's daughter to pick up where her father left off and hopefully help find Sam again in the process.

Production to start January 2005.

^_^

Edited by BluebizzieB

That is more like it.

Thanks for adding your support.

Please pass the word around that there could be a QL theme but it wont be possible unless we get loads of replies and keeping this post near to the top for as long as possible.

If we keep this up Showmasters could do it?

I appolgise in advance that IF there is a talk for QL, I am going to ask loads of questions for Scott and Dean about the show and other projects they are working on. I am a huge fan, there is not a big enough text size to show how big a fan I am. I really want this to happen hence this campain.

Edited by BluebizzieB

WOW more support. That is much better.

Thanks everybody.

Keep this up and Showmasters might be able pull this off.

I am starting to write a letter to Showmasters, asking for a reunion, i know they check the boards often but a personal letter from the fans would help contribute to this. Also letters were sent to Universal for a tv movie and it is now being made. That was due to the fans sending loads letters.

I am just doing my personal letter to SM, if you have any suggestions for what i could say to them, i would appreciate that.

Edited by BluebizzieB

If there is a QL reunion it could be the the thing that pushes me over the edge to going to an LFCC event rather than just planning on going to Collectormanias.

QL was so cool and I used to run home in time to watch it. Not sure about the new spin but at least they're moving a step on in time rather than trying to reimagine it like some other programmes.

Keep on campaigning for Quantum Leap

BUMP NEEDED.

I have written a long 2 page letter to Showmasters which I am going to send today.

It starts off with saying Thanks for a great CM6 and LFCC2 and then goes into saying how important we need Scott and the reasonsy why.

I will post a copy of the letter soon but my computer at home is not working so I use a computer at work for the moment.