Robert Englund

freddyfan

Is there anyone else who would like to meet Robert Englund or have met him already and would like to meet him again? I think he was a really great guy and he's really talented.

Someone start a convo with me please!!................ ;)

Edited by freddyfan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God i would love to meet robert again and maybe this time i mite be able to speak, never been starstuck and there i was starstuck couldent speak feeling a rite plum he gave me a hug which made up for it but man was i embrassed :D

I put it down to the fact that i have been watching this man since i was about 8 and thats that to meet him was just to much :lol: thats my excuse and im sticking to it

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to meet him again. he was really nice. plus when I met him, I had only just got into horror, and only the night before I saw NOES for the first time. i'd love to meet him again, just to say "Why the hell did you rap with the fat boys man? it was terrible!"

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to meet him again. he was really nice. plus when I met him, I had only just got into horror, and only the night before I saw NOES for the first time. i'd love to meet him again, just to say "Why the hell did you rap with the fat boys man? it was terrible!"

I have to agree wit u bout the "Rapping wit the fat Guys". It was terrible. Robert is the kindest person I've ever met!

• 4 weeks later...