Crew Party

Just thought we'd let the boys and girls that visit here, and who are helping us Crew LFACC2, that the Crew Party will be on Saturday night in a venue just 5 minutes (10 staggering back) from the Con itself !

We look forward to welcoming all Crew from LFACC2 and of those that Crewed with us at Collectormania 6 !!!!

Details of the party will be in your Crew Booklets which are going out to you tommorrow.

If you Crewed C6 and want details of the Party location, drop us an email with your REAL NAME in , and we'll let you know where and when it's happening! We'll only be able to answer mails on this until Wednesday night tho.

See you all there!!!!

:P

N.B. Unfortunately, this is a CREW ONLY Party, to thank those that are helping us at this show and C6. If you are not Crew, please don't turn up to try and get in - cos we'll only have to be horrid and turn you away. Sign up for future shows and come along next time!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bum....I am staying with 2 other ppl, 2 of us crewed C6 but one didn't :(

woooo!! party!!! i cant wait!

but we have the same problem. i am in a group of a lot of people. 6 at the lest id say, but only one of us hasnt crewed before. would be horribly unfair to leave her out!! tut!

i guess we will sort something out.

=x=

Bum....I am staying with 2 other ppl, 2 of us crewed C6 but one didn't ;)

Same here Too Tall. Our friend Vicky is coming up for the weekend with us, she's not crewing, and unless I leave her sitting on her own in the hotel room for all of Saturday night, LOL, I'll have to give the party a miss.

As long as I get a **** up with everyone on Friday and Sunday night though, I'll be happy!

oh no but nearly everyone is crew..........

Everyone on the forum?! I don't think so. It's just that some of the regular posters are crewing but then that's just the regulars.

I have taken the initiative and started a thread for those who aren't crewing and want something to do. From what I 've heard people don't want to venture out into Central London and would rather stay in a hotal bar.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....ST&f=40&t=13853

Edited by nicky

oh no but nearly everyone is crew..........

Everyone on the forum?! I don't think so. It's just that some of the regular posters are crewing but then that's just the regulars.

I think she's talking about her friends as most of them are crew (myself included!! *Waves* :D )

Wow finally i might actually be able to get drunk, I'm never drunk at these cons its crazy, might have to change that at LFACC :D

Whatever BEN! remember the bowling?.............................Didnt think so :P