Hellboy

Lex

Nightmare

Rentaghost

Big Brother

New Kids on the Block

The Care Bears

Basil

Mine is already happening; ALIENS QUADRILOGY though I'm disappointed that no one from Alien 3 has been announced thus far.

Other than that I want one for the original Predator films.

Perhaps Platoon too.

Edited by nicky

I think mine are already taken care of but :

Black Hole ( already started a thread for this )

SW - Cantina Reunion

SW - Jabba Palace Reunion

Robot Wars - complete with Robots of course

........... and of course allo allo :blink:

Nightmare

Star Trek Original Series ( prepares for abuse ! )

SATC

Friends

• Showmasters Admin

Dream:

ST: TNG (all at once)

ST: DS9

ST: Voy

Babylon 5

SG1 (4 main guys/gal at once)

CSI: Vegas

Smallville

HP (The main 3)

Fraser

Nightmare:

Any Soap :blink:

Any reality TV series

Completely random, but I wonder what ever happened to the members of the Red Hand Gang :lol:

I used to love the Red Hand Gang - although it always seemed to be the episode where the bad guys try to smuggle someone out of a hotel wrapped in bandages - or am I the only one to notice that ... ?

How about a Police Squad reunion - apart from OJ Simpson of course

Ooh, ooh, I have to put in a vote for Robin of Sherwood - though the series does have its own annual cons, it would be nice to have a reunion at a SM event! And SM have had Jason Connery (Robert of Huntingdon) and Jeremy Bulloch (Edward of Wickham) at Collectormanias already! ;) And which Robin? Well my favourite character was always Guy of Gisburne - but it was always Michael Praed's Robin of Loxley for me... ;)

A Great Escape one would have been cool but too many of the main cast have passed away. Still there are a few good names you could get like Richard Attenborough, James Garner and David McCallum. Angus Lennie and John Leyton have done shows in the past as well.

Worst reunion would be a Some Mothers Do ave em reunion, that programme was about as funny as a hernia operation with no anesthetic

Worst reunion would be a Some Mothers Do ave em reunion, that programme was about as funny as a hernia operation with no anesthetic

Got to agree with you there 100%; the stunts were great, but the show itself was unamusing crap. I think we were all supposed to see Frank Spencer as this childlike innocent - but I just wanted to slap him - hard - most of the time. And the thought of him actually procreating (ie Jessica) - ewwwwwwww.... :lol:

dream:

21 jumpstreet

ER

Lotr naturally.

Full house

nightmare.

SW (waits to be hung)

i agree about the original ST cause if they get WFS i would be upset.. the guy gives me the creeps.

i agree with the reality tv series that would scare me

WRESTLING please no more... whats the point? are we 5???? besides unless you get hulk hogan or the undertaker 5 years olds arent bothered! And also... how can people justify wrestlers? they are musclebound ballerinas... i mean.. its all choreographed.. and they try to look mean.. but it makes me laugh... and i would square up to any one of them... william F shatner is more scary ...

*no offence to wrestling fans.. just my opinion!

andrea xx

makes me laugh... and i would square up to any one of them... william F shatner is more scary ...

andrea xx

I would think the gents of the WWE would love to square up and grapple with you Sweetie! :D

makes me laugh... and i would square up to any one of them... william F shatner is more scary ...

andrea xx

I would think the gents of the WWE would love to square up and grapple with you Sweetie! :P

huggles ACW!

:lol:

bring it on... :D

Awwww Hero of Time.... you realise your name abbr. spells. HOT!

hahahaha....

typical.. all the boys on the forum... "oooooh no.. we'd like a Wrestling reunion"

*so shocked falls of chair* ---- not!

edited since i'm not allowed to post about anything i have an opinion..

Veasse x

Edited by veasse

Well we've already had one of mine, Red Dwarf, at LFaCC but I'd also like:

Dr Who, doctors and companions. It would be great to see the surviving Dr Who's along with their companions. Plus whomever it was that sugested a UNIT reunion: Great idea mate!!!! :P

Harry Potter bad boys, with the likes of Jason Isaacs, Tom Felton and of course the wonderful Alan Rickman!

The Brittas Empire, just so I could meet them all, I love that programe! :blink::lol:

And of course TOP GUN!!!! That would just be amazing!

Edited by Rickman101