Latest Guest Announcement-LINDA BLAIR

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wasn't The Exorcist!!! She was in The Exorcist. The Exorcist was either Max Von Sydow as Father Merrin or Jason Miller as Father Karras. (Just being nit picky)

Nice guest though. Met her at Memorabila ages ago.

Who said she was the Exorcist ? ;)

Good one ! Thanks SM. Ron and Kane were not on my list so everything is still okay for me.

you must remember alot of people were extremely looking forward to meeting them

cough* ME! * cough

On another subject entirely ... why do so many people think "A LOT" is one word .....

Ok so now I am extremely peeved I can't go to LFCC. What an absolutely wicked totally awesome guest.

Boy am I jealous of everyone going now!!!!

I knew this would bloody well happen, one Con that I can't go to and there is one guest I would absolutely love to meet. You did this on purpose didn't you showmasters LOL.

Good one ! Thanks SM. Ron and Kane were not on my list so everything is still okay for me.

you must remember alot of people were extremely looking forward to meeting them

cough* ME! * cough

On another subject entirely ... why do so many people think "A LOT" is one word .....

:huh::lol:B)

I hate when people do that, it's like when people call it 'PIN number'... (when the 'N' already stands for 'number' blah! blah! blah!) :blink::unsure:

bottom line is - guests are subject to work schedules. some will cancel. why can't people get over that!? :huh:

...anyway, that's ANOTHER thing. let's celebrate LINDA BLAIR'S GLORIOUSNESS! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

:D

I realize that some people are deceived by Ron and Kane's cancellations, I just said I was not. I didn't mind when people not involved in Stargate were not concerned by Amanda Tapping's cancellation. Well, why am I writing this ? :blink:

Let's follow Porkfat's advice and celebrate the return of evil !! :unsure:

:lol: The same people who think "thank you" is all one word and write "anymore" for "any more", possibly... :help: And yeah, I know it's being pedantic - but it does hack me off.

But great guest! :o I'm now off to practice that well-known line from "The Exorcist": "Your mother knits socks in Hell" - or whatever it is... :lol: