THANKS!! FROM THOMAS ROBINS (DEAGOL)

Deagol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Thomas, all that talent and loveliness too! It was so good to see you and your big smile again thoroughly enjoying yourself with everyone, and my 3 * erhem * 'pecks' were just an unexpected bonus! As well as all the people on this thread I know at least a couple hundred others lol who'd love to see you back, so I hope you do!

Is everyone as cool/nice/funny in New Zealand?! :lol:

hey thomas it shud be us thanking you!!!!!! if you go to collectormania again it'll be the reason i go! as i have no developed a huge crush on you :yoda:

hope to see you again soon

xx

p.s. if you look at the topic i opened (who's the nicest celeb you met) people have labeled you one of the nicest

Hi Thomas!

Thank you SO much for coming over to the UK again, it's lovely to see you again.

I met you at the London film and Comic Con at Wembley in March, and I have everlasting memories of you in the LOTR talk with Andy Serkis (In gollum voice..."How much for Thomas's lips? Fifty pence?") . I hadnt laughed that hard in a long while!!

Please come back again - I realise that signing photos of yourself for three days at a time must REALLY get you down, but... we love it!

Take care, and see you soon.

===Ann Stuckey, Kent, Uk.==== :rolleyes:

Awww Thomas mate that is so sweet - you had better come back because I didn't get a chance to see you much and was too shy to come and see you at the party - not to mention that I didn't say goodbye. :D

Glad you made it home without our expert guidance though and look forward to seeing you soon.

XOX

hey tom! thanks for coming. glad you had such a good time :) i have a really great picture of you looking slightly scared tehehe :lol: i'll post the link when i get it up on a site :)

hope to see you again :) and practice that scouse accent! :lol: and i shall try yours although it often ends up very wrong indeed :)

Hi Showmasters and everyone who came to C6!

Have just got back from the UK and wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you all. I had a brilliant time at C6. It was lovely to see you all again and meet some new people. I had a blast and hope to come back and see you all again if I'm wanted!

My legs are still wobbly from the bucking bronco at the party but apart from that it seems I survived a great show.

Thanks again to everyone who visited and all the fabulous Showmasters crew who made flying halfway around the world so worth while.

All the best to all of you!

Thomas

Thats nice of u to post i wanted to meet u but ran out of money. :unsure: maybe one day i will. :lol:

Yeah he was a very nice person. I was taking a photo of him because there was an open q. He saw me taking a picture so looked my way and put his thumb and smiled at the camera.

I said thank you very much and waved goodbye.

I would love to meet him at another Showmasters event.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BluebizzieB

thomas3.jpg

Hi Thomas...it was so good to see you again! I felt bad that I

couldn't afford to meet you this time, but you more than made

up for it by waving at my video camera & saying my name. lol!

I do hope we all get to see you again at another event in the

near future...would be so cool to see both you & Andy together.

Thanx for caring about your fans...you are a true star!!!!!!!

*Hugs from Maria* :P

Edited by m4sure