THANKS!! FROM THOMAS ROBINS (DEAGOL)

Deagol

Hi Showmasters and everyone who came to C6!

Have just got back from the UK and wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you all. I had a brilliant time at C6. It was lovely to see you all again and meet some new people. I had a blast and hope to come back and see you all again if I'm wanted!

My legs are still wobbly from the bucking bronco at the party but apart from that it seems I survived a great show.

Thanks again to everyone who visited and all the fabulous Showmasters crew who made flying halfway around the world so worth while.

All the best to all of you!

Thomas

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwww Thomas its always worth while coming to see you so I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much.

Im happy that your home now and you had a safe journey. I can't wait till next time to see you and you never know you might even get another tshirt made for ya :P

Still can't believe I missed ya on the Bucking Bronco- that would of been so funny too!!

All our love from the "crazy" lot ^_^

Edited by KT171

Hi Tom! So nice of you to post here! I have lurked here for a while, but your posting caused me to register so I could reply to you.

It was well worth flying in from Alabama to meet you, and I'm glad you feel the same about all of us, since you had to fly halfway around the world! You made a lot of fans very happy this past weekend.

My only regret is that I didn't win the auction to get a kiss off you. Maybe next time, eh?

Oh, and in answer to your question, about if you're wanted at a future con, this Alabama chick says "most definitely YES!"

Take care.

Amy

Edited by BamaGal

waaa :P I love Thomas Robins, It's so cool that you come and post on the same site as your fans, It's us that should be

thanking you for traveling so far to come see us all so..... *ahem* THANKYOU and please come back soon :P