Did ANY1 manage to get a pic with Nicholas Brendon

Louisey

No, no pic here. Was rushed through as if lives depended on it, even though he wasn't that busy at the time. This is my fourth Showmasters event and he's the only person I've met that I haven't been able to get a picture with. Still, I'm grateful for having had the chance to meet him, if only for a few seconds.

I was second in his queue on Friday, and they were saying no posed pictures right away.

yeah I saw I was in the line for Test and I saw how he was with fans then so decided to skip seeing him, which was a shame. I had three main people I wanted to see him being one of them. But only saw one out three but that one made up for not seeing the other two.

How lucky are you......

It was so hard to ask Nick anything though seeing as we were herded through like cattle:(

Never mind - I have to remind myself of the lovely pic I have of him from the last UK event he was at...... that makes me think that it was not Nick himself refusing photos but maybe his minders/PA company or even SM themselves

Lisa

I've a photo of him signing and me standing there, but because there was no flash - and we moved..... it's blurred.

i did get some other photos of him on friday - but I'd have liked a niced photo with him to put with my Alyson, Tony and Iyari ones - seeing as SMG would be impossible to get a photo with - Nic was the next major long running star.

A shame. having him smile at me is nice all the same! haa.

I wanted to meet him, say hello, and get my picture taken with him.

Attendants weren't haven't it. Yet you keep on hearing stories of people actually meet them just for the picture. Never has the term. Right time right place meant so much.

Guess some people are so fortunate while others aren't.

:P

Getting a photo with the guest means as much to me as getting their autograph, i would have paid to have a photo with Nic, but i'd heard about him turning down people on the Friday and was too worried to ask incase he said no, cus i knew it would upset me. I always ask guests pleasantly so it's not usually a problem

yeah I saw I was in the line for Test and I saw how he was with fans then so decided to skip seeing him, which was a shame.

I think you did the right thing. As I wish I hadn't bothered with him, nevermind handing over £40 for the pleasure of his attitude. I got him on Sat afternoon - he had no queue no one behind us or anything. I put our pictures down and said "hello, how was he?", and he said "who is it to?". So I said my name, and then he started talking to the Gorillas he was with. So I thanked him and asked for a photo with and he said "No, you should have taken one when I was signing". So I apologised and said I didn't know, so he said, "Look. I'll pretend to sign again and then you can take one of me doing that!". So he did that and then started talking to his pet Gorilla again and didn't say thanks, f**k off or anything. For £40, I would have expected a hello.

I consider that I was polite but he didn't want to know. He should not have agreed to turn up if he was going to be like that. But I do feel that Showmasters should take some of the blame. As they must have known he was going to be like this. They put up autograph prices beforehand, so why couldn't they have said if people were going to be a negative with photos with and interacting with their fans. I could have completely understood if he had had a massive queue like Fisher or Boyd but there was no one when I went!

I used to like him, as he was my favourite character in Buffy, but have completely changed toward him now. Especially considering bigger Buffy stars are a lot nicer. Still if he comes back to do another show, maybe he will be better to photo requests.

:lol:

I think your timing must have been off, mate.

I didn't expect much of him, got my auto and walked off, but he wouldn't let me leave without looking me in the eyes and giving me THAT smile. *le sigh* I am now in love with him. Doesn't help that he is/looks so much like my ex-BF it's scary.

He was standing right next to me at the bar on Sat night (he was drinking Coke though), but by the time I realised who he was, he'd moved on! ;)

He was standing right next to me at the bar on Sat night (he was drinking Coke though), but by the time I realised who he was, he'd moved on!

He wouldn't let me leave without looking me in the eyes and giving me THAT smile.... he is/looks so much like my ex-BF....

Ouch! That's what happens when you're at a loud, boozy party. Yes, he did give me a lovely smile and looked me in the eyes when he did my autograph, too... melt!

As for people looking like boyfriends... Danny Strong turned out unexpectedly to have a superficial resemblance to my current BF. DS is much, much fitter than I'd expected, with those long eyelashes and hairy chest -- he had his shirt half-unbuttoned when I got his autograph (which was considerate of him).

i didn't get a picture with nic he was kinda off with me. all he said was hey and bye.

i was gutted as i really wanted to meet him and he just snubbed me and im gutted.

but billy boyd and the harry potter kids were so nice it made up for it. ;)

I think your timing must have been off, mate.

I didn't expect much of him, got my auto and walked off, but he wouldn't let me leave without looking me in the eyes and giving me THAT smile.

Yep!! i'd agree with that too. I had text my friend during the day to say i couldnt get a photo with him.... but said i did get to look straight into his hazel eyes!! lol. that will stick in my head forrver!