Did ANY1 manage to get a pic with Nicholas Brendon

Louisey

didnt fancy paying so mush money for so little time with him,

although my friend got to see him but he didnt even look at her,

i thought that is quite rude.

i suppose it must be annoying having fans snap photos at you but we were paying fans wernt we?

everyone i talked to there complained about it (so we should!!)

love and hugs

The Took

Hi, I'm new here.

I went to C6 on the Friday. I really wanted to see Nic Brendan, but it turned out to be a real let down. I didn't manage to get a photo with him, but I got a photo of him signing my book.

He's so different from his brother who I met last year at the Buffy Halloween Ball. Kelly was so much cooler and actually looked like he wanted to be there.

I got a snog off Adam Busch!!!! Ask Suze2000 she was there!!!!

Mmm hes lush!!! I said 'I dont want an autograph can I have a snog?' and he said ' Yeah!' :angry:

Actually Suze did you get one off him too?

Cathyvicki, if that happenned I wasn't there, and didn't even get close enough to say HI that night. :P

Let me just say something in the defence of Showmasters...cos people are saying they are to blame for not getting pics with Nic Brendon...his agent is the one who told SM that he wouldn't do posed photos.....and that might have come from Nic himself. But seeing as his agent was the one who made the price for his auto 20 quid, i'm thinking he was the one who said no posed photos. Also...Nic had to get through as many people as he could in a day...having photos with people is just going to delay the whole thing!

I didn't think much of him when I met him (on the sat). I didn't even speak to him directly but had to go through staff who asked if I wanted the autograph written out to myself, then what my name was. He "introduced" me and the only thin NB said to me was about how to spell my name. I did try and get a photo of him when he looked up before i moved away and i think it would have come out really well... if my camera hadn't broken earlier (damn stupid rotten shutter, grrrr). Though i did hear he was really jet-lagged in his defense and he really made me laugh at the Buffy talk on sunday, he did the snoopy dance and everything!!! Thus i spent the rest of my weekend stalking him with my disposable camera! hee hee.

I got a pic with him! Here it is:

DSC00731-1.jpg

He's so cute!!!

hey!! how'd you manage that one! sneaky! :D It's a nice pic!

In regards to the posed photo thing, I was thinking, I'm guessing they didn't anticipate having open queues at various points and that alot of people would want to meet Nic (perhaps more than turned out to meet him) - perhaps after starting with the no photo rule, they felt it would be unfair to then allow photos. Because if i had met him and not got a photo and then they changed their mind....... i'd have been pissed off!

I got a snog off Adam Busch!!!! Ask Suze2000 she was there!!!!

Mmm hes lush!!! I said 'I dont want an autograph can I have a snog?' and he said ' Yeah!' :wub:

Actually Suze did you get one off him too?

Cathyvicki, if that happenned I wasn't there, and didn't even get close enough to say HI that night. :P

I thought you were with me luv when they were signing autographs outside the room!

:angel:

I was with someone! Anyway, I got a snog off him cos i remember his glasses :P