Rumours from C6 about C7

I only start this thread because i saw three blokes (so must be important???) in suits talking, one had a folder with paper in which had the words David Wenham (sp???) at the top and a load of arrows pointin to different names. Read anythin you want into that if you will.

That was on Friday by the way

Anyone else????

I only start this thread because i saw three blokes (so must be important???) in suits talking, one had a folder with paper in which had the words David Wenham (sp???) at the top and a load of arrows pointin to different names. Read anythin you want into that if you will.

Anyone else????

David Wenham

i went onto imdb and found the above...

he played Faramir in LotR

"C7 is the last one at MK's" overheard as I walked past the information booth on Friday morning. Conversation was between two younger stewards and therefore probably rubbish but this thread wanted rumours. 

I wonder where it would go if this is true.....

"C7 is the last one at MK's" overheard as I walked past the information booth on Friday morning. Conversation was between two younger stewards and therefore probably rubbish but this thread wanted rumours. 

I wonder where it would go if this is true.....

It would be a shame (especially as I LIVE in MK), but as I mentioned elsewhere, I think the show is outgrowing the location!

"C7 is the last one at MK's" overheard as I walked past the information booth on Friday morning. Conversation was between two younger stewards and therefore probably rubbish but this thread wanted rumours. :blush:

I've heard Showmasters have booked the Centre@MK for the next few years. But again, is only a rumour.

Shame as I enjoyed my first CM. It was very well set up. The SW guests down the side and the stalls in the middle.

Very interesting.

If they re-locate, they could go into the Wembley Hall as they are holding another event down there later in the year.

It would be easier if it was in the South of the UK because i live 3 and half hours away.

Shame as I enjoyed my first CM. It was very well set up. The SW guests down the side and the stalls in the middle.

Very interesting.

If they re-locate, they could go into the Wembley Hall as they are holding another event down there later in the year.

It would be easier if it was in the South of the UK because i live 3 and half hours away.

For Cliffs sake, no...don't move it even further South...it's a fair trek as it is. Even moreso for those in bonny Scotland.

Very interesting.

For Cliffs sake, no...don't move it even further South...it's a fair trek as it is. Even moreso for those in bonny Scotland.

Yeah, MK is reasonably central (in England, anyway!) and it's pretty easy to get to......

*is utterly biased*

Very interesting.

Yeah, MK is reasonably central (in England, anyway!) and it's pretty easy to get to......

*is utterly biased*

lol yeah, i think its a lot fairer being in the central of England, id love it if it came to Birmingham, but its fine as it is, though id prefer less stalls and more space but thats neither here nor there. i like the fatc that its in a shopping centre too, so u have plenty of choice for food etc and ca always do some shopp ing if u get bored (not likely but it could happen)

Edited by Cazzie15

Very interesting.

*is utterly biased*

lol yeah, i think its a lot fairer being in the central of England, id love it if it came to Birmingham, but its fine as it is, though id prefer less stalls and more space but thats neither here nor there. i like the fatc that its in a shopping centre too, so u have plenty of choice for food etc and ca always do some shopp ing if u get bored (not likely but it could happen)

Plus, there's already one IN Birmingham!!

Very interesting.

*is utterly biased*

yeah i know, but hey if u can be biased about MK why cant i about Brum?

I only start this thread because i saw three blokes (so must be important???) in suits talking, one had a folder with paper in which had the words David Wenham (sp???) at the top and a load of arrows pointin to different names.  Read anythin you want into that if you will.

Anyone else????

David Wenham

i went onto imdb and found the above...

he played Faramir in LotR

I am aware of who he is

whoo hoo post number 600 has been passed

Very interesting.

*is utterly biased*

yeah i know, but hey if u can be biased about MK why cant i about Brum?

But that's just plain greedy!! :(

I was at the LOTR talk and heard the bit about Elijah!

Basically we were all calling out names of LOTR guests we would like and Elijahs name came up!!

The Showmasters guy said that they were very close to getting Elijah for C6 but that it was all very last minute. I am sure that Elijah will come to an event again either at MK or London as everyone says how much he enjoyed the last one.

I am also quite confident that Miranda will come to one at some point as she was all ready to come to C6 and it was only last minute work commitments that changed her plans

Lisa

PS - I am starting praying now for Elijah to come again as I missed him at C4 as I was on holiday in Florisa