• £21 - £50
    • £51 - £75
    • £76 - £100
    • £101 - £150
    • £151 - £200
    • £201 - £250
    • £251 - £300
    • £300 and above

Speaking of money, everyone remember to bring along some £5 notes as they run out very quickly at signing events and im sure SM would thank you for them. Its very difficult to keep a queue going smoothly when they run out of £5 notes because everyone brings along £10 and £20 notes for a £15 guest.

Excellent idea, however cash points don't tend to deal in £5 notes and it's not always easy to get to a bank.

For myself, I'll probably end up over the £300 mark just at C6 (I'm not going to the party or staying overnight anywhere anyway) but then I am getting stuff for other people as well.

You dont have to go to a bank, you can just pop into your local Tesco or a petrol station and ask them to change up the money for you, I always get my money for Collectormania on the Tuesday or Wednesday, by then you will know how many guests will be there that you want to meet and will have an idea of how much money you will want to take and if they announce anyone else in the 3 days running up to the event you can just stop at a cash point and get a little extra :D

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Yeah having worked at the last few events, can I just say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if there's any way for any of you to get £5 notes then do it please, it'll save SO much hassle seriously :unsure:

I'll take that into account when I get my money exchanged.

Hmm... maybe I should ask my bank to give it to me in 5 pound notes completely. :blink:

Way too much!!!!! Ack! there is so much i want!!!! ahhhhhhh! *runs in circle trying to get my head to work!!!!*

Amanda - £20

Possible Amanda Talk - £10

Partay - £15 + drinks and stuff

Billy (for friend) - £15!

Thats £60, erm...

Oh howling mad murdoch (dwight schultz) for my bro - £15 (i think)

Possibly nicholas Brendon - £20

Food and drinks for the weekend - £50-60 (i'm not greedy but we're going out for meals!)

that makes about £155 and thats not including merchandise!!!

Ack!!! it's so expensive!!!!