latest guest announcement - TEST

I'm sorry, but if this is the road Collectormania's going down, I'm not gonna be going to too many future events.

Anyway, who the hell is this guy, and what's he got to do with Collectormania?

Methinks SM's are having trouble getting guests!

Respect

Admiral Bear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admiral_Bear people like you make me laugh! Fact is he is coming due to the fact he is the boyfriend of another guest Stacy Keibler. To be honest I think all these LOTR bit part actors are crap, they appeared on screen for seconds yet people flock for their autos. Test is on TV every week and has held major titles in the WWE. Collectormania is not a sci-fi con, it's a collectors event and the fact is WWE is extremely popular.

Here is what I posted in another thread -

1: Look fact is that if you do not like the guests then just ignore them, I am not a huge fan of LOTR but showmasters events are dominated by them, but i dont post negative things about LOTR.

2: The WWE is doing a huge tour of England in early October, having WWE stars at collectormania is good business for both Showmasters and the WWE.

3: Pro wrestling has a massive and I meen massive fan base.

4: Do not judge all wrestling by WWE standards, because their are literally hundreds of promotions out there. If you don't like WWE give the alternative brands a chance and watch the wrestling channel on sky digital channel 427.

5: Collectormania is not a sci-fi/fantasy fan event, it's a collectors event. It has never been a scence fiction convention!

6: Many wrestling fans attend these shows, look at the stalls at collectorania you will see loads selling WWE action figures. They are one of the biggest selling action figure licences.

7: How many sports have a channel dedicated solely to them, wrestling does because it has such a big fan base.

8: Wrestling is pre-determined, it has storylines just like LOTR, Star Trek etc. Watch it as an entertainment product, and at the same time respect the amazing talent of the wrestlers.

9: Check a forum like UKFF.COM to actually understand the minds of wrestling fans, and maybe learn a bit about pro wrestling.

10: If you do not like pro wrestling attend FWA Hotwired in 2 weeks at The Broxbourne Cixic Hall, and you will be blown away by how amazing pro wrestling is live. Alternatively attend an upcoming WWE show in October.

11: How can anyone complain about Stacy being a guest

skeibler1.jpg

skeibler2.jpg

She is gorgeous

• Moderators
I'm sorry, but if this is the road Collectormania's going down, I'm not gonna be going to too many future events.

Anyway, who the hell is this guy, and what's he got to do with Collectormania?

Methinks SM's are having trouble getting guests!

Respect

Admiral Bear

What, because having TWO wrestlers has stopped SMs from getting good Star Trek guests for both Collectormania AND London? ... I don't think so, jeez u moan a hell of a lot from what I've seen! :D

Trouble getting guests? Wrestling has a HUGE fanbase! U probably know nothing about it though, right?

And if you're not gonna go to many future events, you're the one that's gonna miss out if u wanna be that pathetic really! :D

And for those posting negative comments and are not wrestling fans, I don't come into LOTR topics and post negativity. If a guest is announced that you do not like, then you should not post any kind of reply because it would be pointless!

I just posted this in the wrestling forum too, but I feel I need to defend myself here too:

I used to watch wrestling a long time ago. I even went to a live event a few years back, but my interest in it has wained completely.

I am not being negative about the wrestling guests attending C6, if that is who you want to meet, then who am I, or indeed anyone, to criticise? I just expressed my opinion on the guests, which is not my cup of tea, but for those who are interested, it's good for them. I apologise if you took it any other way.

It doesn't bother me one way or another if there are wrestling guests there. The event is called Collectormania and is not specific to any one genre. Personally, I think it is good to get a diverse selection of guests, as it just mixes it up a little and there is always something for everyone.

Anyway, I have said my piece, enjoy the weekend and have fun :unsure:

Great, now when I declare my love for Stacy Keibler her boyfriend can beat me up  :firedevil:

Still, a great guest to be added. Thanks Showmasters.

You could offer to fight him for her! :D

Yeah, plus he's injured at the moment so I could probably take him :P

I Am Going Solely For Stacy & Test Now! I Ain't Interested In LOTR or Harry Potter or Even Star Trek! I Have Met The People From Buffy That Are There!

LOTR And Harry Potter Was Good Films But I Ain't Fussed About Meeting The Guests! I Was at C4 And I Was Quite Pleased That The Hobbits Was Announced Cause It Ment That Everybody Was After Them And I Got To Get All Of The Guests I Wanted Without Queueing For To Long!

People From LOTR And Harry Potter Do Shows Like This All The Time So I Can Pick Up Stuff From Them Whenever! You Don't Really Get Many WWE People Doing Stuff Like This So I Am Very Pleased That I Can Meet Them And Maybe Even Get A Pic With Them! Test Isn't One Of My Favs But I Will Get His Auto Cause I Can't Guarentee I Will See Him Again!

Stacy Has Just Blown Me Away And I Don't Think I Have Ever Been This Excited About Meeting Anybody This Much! I Think She Is Going To Be The First Person That I Will Turn To Jelly Over! I Have Met Alot Of Famous People Since I Started Doing Stuff Like This But I Know I Will Just Fall To Piece's Over Seeing Her!

The Freaksyter

Each to their own I guess. I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but I will be getting Stacy's autograph. There are other people there I have no intention of meeting at all, but I don't think I should then start knocking them just because I don't want them.

There seems to be a fair bit of negativity on the forum at the moment - perhaps in an attempt to get SMs to announce more guests in order to shut them up? Whatever, please remember we are all individuals, we all have our own stars we want to see, and none of us are wrong or inferior for wanting to do so.

Perhaps someone should open a "vent off at the guests coming" thread for all the negative comments...?

• Showmasters Admin

I put this post in the other wrestling thread in C6 and I can see it's needed here too.

STOP BEING NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!

It really is getting annoying. If you don't like a guest great, why post about it. What good can come from it. All you are doing is putting down the guest, their fans and most of all SM (who do an bloody amasing job at putting these shows together).

Before you type a negative post, just think for one second if I was the guest, a fan or an SM how would I feel when I read this post. If the answer is "I'd feel like ar$e". Why do it????? Do you like upsetting other ppl???

End of rant.

I just wanted to say, why do people feel the need to slag off LOTR all the time!? what is it, jealousy because SM always get us good guests?! I know that everyone is entitled to express their opinions, like I am doing now, but where do you draw the line!? I agree with Too Tall, people need to start thinking before they post!

anywho, erm... could some one tell me what WWE is!? I've heard of WWF but not E! deeeer me so thick! :lol::lol:

• Showmasters Admin
I just wanted to say, why do people feel the need to slag off LOTR all the time!? what is it, jealousy because SM always get us good guests?! I know that everyone is entitled to express their opinions, like I am doing now, but where do you draw the line!? I agree with Too Tall, people need to start thinking before they post!

anywho, erm... could some one tell me what WWE is!? I've heard of WWF but not E! deeeer me so thick! :lol::lol:

I wouldn't take it personally about the LOTr thing. It's just an example they are using to say they're not intersted in it but don't go into those threads and post negativily so why do it to us. It could as easily be HP or SW or ST, SG1. It's just an example.

The WWF became the WWE after the World Wildlife Foundation sued them.

LMAO cool another wreslter is ok bt if u ask me Tests a midcard wrestler at best but im glad he's coming so we can riddiclue him abot the "Testicals" storyline!

oh and Nell WWF became WWE last year after the Animal WWF won the right in court to be called WWF so the Wrestling had to take the F for Federation out of their name, its now called WWE for World Wrestling Entertainment

• Moderators

I'm sure Andrew's pretty aware that Stacy's gonna be getting a LOT more attention! But I'm sure he doesn't care, if they're going out still then I'm sure he gets his share! Plus at the end of the day, the fans might go and meet her, he gets to take her home :P