latest guest announcement - TEST

• Showmasters Admin
I guess I'll have to challenge Stacey to A BRA AND PANTIES match now, have Andrew ref it and have him as the prize......

Gets my vote :o

:P

I'm not a wrestling fan but this I'd watch :o

The winner gets Andrew, I think SMH should get the loser :D:P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll have to challenge Stacey to A BRA AND PANTIES match now, have Andrew ref it and have him as the prize......

Gets my vote ;)

:D

I'm not a wrestling fan but this I'd watch B)

The winner gets Andrew, I think SMH should get the loser :lol::P

With comments like that, you can see why Too Tall is In the Showmasters Most Handsome!!

@SMH hand sign right at ya buddy!@

;);)

• Showmasters Admin

Gets my vote ;)

:D

I'm not a wrestling fan but this I'd watch B)

The winner gets Andrew, I think SMH should get the loser :lol::firedevil:

With comments like that, you can see why Too Tall is In the Showmasters Most Handsome!!

@SMH hand sign right at ya buddy!@

;);)

Right back at ya buddy ;)

blah - decidedly inferior to the other guests that are attending

Yes because somebody who is on TV every week and has been in the biggest wrestling promotion in thw world for many years now, is totally inferior to those LOTR actors who were on screen for seconds.

If you dont like the guest, don't bother posting in this section, it's that simple! People like you only make posts like this to try and get showmasters to announce more guests which will please you!

Admiral_Bear people like you make me laugh! Fact is he is coming due to the fact he is the boyfriend of another guest Stacy Keibler. To be honest I think all these LOTR bit part actors are crap, they appeared on screen for seconds yet people flock for their autos. Test is on TV every week and has held major titles in the WWE. Collectormania is not a sci-fi con, it's a collectors event and the fact is WWE is extremely popular.

Here is what I posted in another thread -

1: Look fact is that if you do not like the guests then just ignore them, I am not a huge fan of LOTR but showmasters events are dominated by them, but i dont post negative things about LOTR.

2: The WWE is doing a huge tour of England in early October, having WWE stars at collectormania is good business for both Showmasters and the WWE.

3: Pro wrestling has a massive and I meen massive fan base.

4: Do not judge all wrestling by WWE standards, because their are literally hundreds of promotions out there. If you don't like WWE give the alternative brands a chance and watch the wrestling channel on sky digital channel 427.

5: Collectormania is not a sci-fi/fantasy fan event, it's a collectors event. It has never been a scence fiction convention!

6: Many wrestling fans attend these shows, look at the stalls at collectorania you will see loads selling WWE action figures. They are one of the biggest selling action figure licences.

7: How many sports have a channel dedicated solely to them, wrestling does because it has such a big fan base.

8: Wrestling is pre-determined, it has storylines just like LOTR, Star Trek etc. Watch it as an entertainment product, and at the same time respect the amazing talent of the wrestlers.

9: Check a forum like UKFF.COM to actually understand the minds of wrestling fans, and maybe learn a bit about pro wrestling.

10: If you do not like pro wrestling attend FWA Hotwired in 2 weeks at The Broxbourne Cixic Hall, and you will be blown away by how amazing pro wrestling is live. Alternatively attend an upcoming WWE show in October.

11: How can anyone complain about Stacy being a guest

skeibler1.jpg

skeibler2.jpg

She is gorgeous

Bohan, read your own posts before replying.

You have said in your point one you don't post negative LOTR posts, but you have a go at Admiral Bear and then say that you think all LOTR bit part actors are crap.

That kind of comes across as negative to me.

As long as its in Mud!

Ill be selling tickets if anyones interested!!

:D;)

I've done Mud before, not as nice as it sounds trust me!!

Well maybe for you, but not for me.

Photis on my site soon.

As long as its in Mud!

:D;)

Photis on my site soon.

Drooling at the thought!

;);)

If you dont like the guest, don't bother posting in this section, it's that simple! People like you only make posts like this to try and get showmasters to announce more guests which will please you!

Your damn right that Id prefer someone of the similar magnitude that SM have already brought us. Im confused because this is a public forum and you're telling me not to post? If you feel so strongly then associate yourself with general forum etiquette. Hell there is a whole MB entitled 'guest suggestions' that encourages diversity in people's opinions as to who they want to see.

Showmasters THANK YOU

I will now get to meet two WWE superstars, i have always liked Test and i now can't wait to meet him, you have made me very happy today.

To anyone that don't like the fact that WWE superstars are being announced, all i have to say is you don't have to go and meet them do you.

A very happy

Cat x x x x x x

As long as its in Mud!

:wub::D

Photis on my site soon.

Photos now up!!

As long as its in Mud!

:wub::D

Photis on my site soon.

Photos now up!!

Im on my way!!

:D:D